Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Couple Caught Satisfying Their Desires in the Most Dangerous Way - Have YOU ever done something like this?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:26 AM
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

Couple Caught Satisfying Their Desires in the Most Dangerous Way

by Maressa Brown

eisenhower expressway chicagoIt's bad enough when you see someone speeding alongside you on the highway texting or talking on their phone and clearly not paying full attention to the traffic around them. But imagine seeing someone going over 60 mph and ... having sex! Yep, apparently, there are daredevils who are all about the completely dangerous sexcapade. Two in particular who were recently caught having sex in their mini-van as it was speeding west of Chicago along the Eisenhower Expressway.

The insane incident probably would have gone undocumented had drivers in a nearby car not decided to film the whole thing! They took footage of a woman straddling the driver and very obviously getting busy, and then of course uploaded the clip to YouTube. Yeah ... um, no wonder it's gone viral.

You can't help but watch the NSFW, somewhat graphic clip and wonder what the hell was this couple thinking?! I'm all about people experimenting with whatever sexual experience floats their boat ... as long as it is safe and legal. I'd bet what they're doing here is this is anything BUT. Not to mention that they're totally putting their own lives and others' at risk.

Sure, adrenaline adds a little je nais sais quoi to sexytimes, but I can't help but look at this crazy couple's antics and think how there are a SLEW of smarter ways to score that rush! I mean, no one HAS to have sex in a moving vehicle to get their exhibitionistic kicks, right? Ugh. I can only hope this risky business-loving couple made it home in one piece -- and without hurting anyone else.

What's your reaction to this jaw-dropping clip? Have YOU ever done something like this?

by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Beautiful31mom
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this
No. That is disturbing
kayandjsmom
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 8:55 AM

The guy talking was cracking me up. He was so nervous. I can find the humor in anything.

bookworm14
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:13 AM
That's just stupid! Ugh
AvengedMommy101
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 9:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I've given DH road head while he was driving but I wouldn't go as far as haivng sex... unless he stopped in a desolate area ;)

deadlights86
by Emily on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Wouldn't do it. Couldn't if I wanted to since dh doesn't drive.
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:13 AM

We've done some pretty crazy things.  We've tried it but it was in a remote area and not at those speeds. 

footballmom5573
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:22 AM

lmao...me and DH was laughing the whole time too...DH said "at least shes wearing a shirt!!"

Quoting kayandjsmom:

The guy talking was cracking me up. He was so nervous. I can find the humor in anything.

momoftwo0406
by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Ill that's great. I love how the guy didn't seem to mind the person with the phone. Stupid people
LadyBast
by Brenda on Sep. 25, 2013 at 10:59 AM

No way that is terrible people drive bad enough not to be doing this too!

countrymomma81
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AvengedMommy101:

I've given DH road head while he was driving but I wouldn't go as far as haivng sex... unless he stopped in a desolate area ;)

Same here. Sadly enough now that I'm a little more mature I see te wrong in that as well (at least in my situation). It was on the interstate in a convertible car with the top down. Truckers were honking at us left and right. 

We could have hurt someone. Thank God we didn't. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN