Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Disney Freaks...

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diU70KshcjA

I love Disney. I was raised literally in the backyard of disney world. We watched the fireworks every evening from my parents bedroom window. Anyway, my husband showed me this last night. Thought I would share. I have never laughed so hard. This kid has real talent! Warning: your Princess dreams will be shattered after watching this ;)

by on Sep. 25, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Disney Addict here...  ºOº

and this video was hysterical!!! 

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:53 PM

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 6:53 PM

I've seen it before, but it's still great.  

UCFknight
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I had to watch it a couple times again today. He is just so funny. I may download it as my cell phone ringer, lol.

Quoting unsuspected:

I've seen it before, but it's still great.  

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Sep. 26, 2013 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this

wearing crownchick

Wow what a cool place for a kid to grow up!

Such a funny video lol thanks for sharing.

I've never been to Disney but I have a cute personal story to share my husband and kids all love : )

When I was little my mom would take me to the movie  theatre to see Cinderella and other Disney movies & every sunday after our  bath we'd get icecream and watch  The Wonderful World of Disney on tv which was VERY exciting to us.

I'm crazy in love with all animals and always have been, so what made ME want to be a Disney princess most of all was everytime one of them sang all the birds and animals would flock to them and become their friends!

So being the weird kid I was lol I would go outside and sit on my swingset and sing my heart out in hopes that practicing everyday, someday I would be good  enough to sing like a Disney Princess and then that would mean the birds and other animals would come rushing to me to be my friends.

Sometimes when I was singing if I saw a bird or two land in a tree in our yard or nearby or even a butterfly, I would get soooo encouraged and think I must be getting closer to my goal and then I would literally say aloud to them "That's right! I am not like all the other  people, I am your friend, I LOVE YOU! Go tell all your family and friends ok?" hahaha

angelSkip ahead to adulthood with 5 teens, they all loved that story and so  did Todd so one year for mothers day they got me a darling statue of an angel with birds on her and in her hand and the kids made me a card that said "Don't worry, you are BETTER than any Disney Princess, you are more like an angel princess" awwwww lol

YVONNE

UCFknight
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:53 AM

what a beautiful story! Thanks for sharing!

SyllabaryBisque
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this

Loved it. I love this guy too. He did a video breaking down all of the Harry Potter movies. He's awesome!

deadlights86
by Emily on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this
I'll have to look when I get on my laptop. Videos don't work well on my phone.
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Sep. 26, 2013 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

That was awesome!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)