Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Husband betrayed me.....?? ((((( UPDATE in red ))))))))))

Posted by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM
  • 38 Replies

Hi ladies,
Have been having some issues with my husband. Just found out this past saturday and my sister and him have been texting each other behind my back. My sister and I just started to talk again last year after not talking or seeing each other for a few. She came over to show me the texts from my husbsnd telling her how much he wanted our marriage to work...... problem is thst while she was outside with my husband I looked through her phone under her messages and under work.....low and behold were a bunch more conversations between them that she did not tell me or show me. She said to him that if we divorce she totally will be on his side, she kkeps saying I'm paranoid, have anger issues.... well wouldnt anyone be angry if you found secret texts
??
When have been talking about divorce, I am so hurt and betrayed by what they did to me... hurt more that they betrsyed me, not even hurt about talking divorce....what do I do???? HUSBAND sent me messages last night, and has not yet apologized still.

Trying to work on things with hubby, still havent talked to my sister. Hubby has now put a password on his phone and tablet. Do I demand to see it, what to do????     

shrugging

by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
goddiddlyumshis
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:17 PM
5 moms liked this
There's a reason he put a lock on his stuff. Don't be naive.

He's lying and was hiding a lot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unsuspected
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:20 PM
No secrets, he has something to hide. Don't make excuses for him.

Quoting goddiddlyumshis:

There's a reason he put a lock on his stuff. Don't be naive.

He's lying and was hiding a lot.

furbabymum
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Of course you do. You need transparency if you're going to make it work. If he refuses that transparency than you don't have a relationship.

2ArfarasMom
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:20 PM
1 mom liked this
He put a password on and you even have to question this? I understand you are hurt but why stay? This is so obvious! And your sister belongs on Jerry springer. I'd divorce myself from both of them. Good luck!!
Latina_Star
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:22 PM

I always go by the saying "if it doesnt make sense then it aint right"

There is something going on and you need to get to the bottom of this before it gets out of control. GL

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I know a lot of women in here would forgive a cheater (I'm not one of them) but to be cheated on with your own sister is absolutely unforgivable in a marriage.  Don't worry about seeing his phone..  just worry about your next move hun.

xoxRachelxox
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 1:44 PM

I'd be beyond pissed that he's not only talking about divorce but that's he's talking to her about it and not you.

I'd also be pissed that now all of a sudden he feels he needs to lock his phone. Why? What is he hiding? Honestly, I'd tell them both to fuck off.

Spamelton
by on Sep. 30, 2013 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm so sorry - yes, you should demand to see it and have access to all passwords and online/phone accounts.  You don't even need to have a reason to have permanent access to spouse's accounts; I have always had all of my husband's passwords, and he all of mine and we haven't given each other any reason to be paranoid - it's just how a marriage works in our opinion.  I read your original post last week, and didn't write because most women seemed to say what I was thinking - they are both unfortunately scum and I don't know how it's possible to trust people like that again, or even WANT to forgive except through moving on without them for your own sake and sanity (easier said than done, I know).  My prayers are with you; my mom is going through something similar and my heart is aching knowing the pain that some of the people who are supposed to love you most in the world can cause.  

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Sep. 30, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I didn't see where she said he cheated with the sister? 

Quoting AnGLInterrupted:

I know a lot of women in here would forgive a cheater (I'm not one of them) but to be cheated on with your own sister is absolutely unforgivable in a marriage.  Don't worry about seeing his phone..  just worry about your next move hun.

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Sep. 30, 2013 at 3:02 PM

So since your first post at the beginnning of September nothing has changed? Were they sleeping together?

I responded to your first post then, you never answered my questions nor a few others who asked the same thing.So, I'm sorry I can't offer advice but here is a bump for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN