Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I made a Choice * A Christian post*

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:58 AM
  • 6 Replies
4 moms liked this

You all know that I a am big on us being accountable for OURSELVES , our own action. We can not blame others for what we Do or Don't Do. We choose how we will respond to others, we choose the type of Woman we will be.. No one else can make that decision for us.
The first thing we must do is to be accountable. No more excuses.
Because the Lord says............

Romans 14:12
So then each of us will give an account of himself to God.
Hebrews 4:13
And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
Matthew 12:36
I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(ACTION PLAN)
Take 10 minutes,, sit down, Go to the Lord in prayer and ask him to help you become a WOMAN OF GREAT CHARACTER.
Decide at this moment to become a Honorable Woman
(I will get into that more later)
Decide that Today you will be a Respectful Wife
( I will go into that more later as well)
and that you will Love and Support your Husband..
Now these are traits that are easy to say , but not always easy to live out when emotions get involved, so we are going to need God's Help.. Daily .. This will not happen over night..
You may already be a wonderful woman , but we can always strive to be more Christ like..- Heart of the home

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Beautiful31mom
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:23 AM

bump

Beautiful31mom
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 12:24 PM

bump

Beautiful31mom
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 3:27 PM
Bump
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM

I guess it's a choice or can be, but honestly for me I just do it without even a second thought, it comes naturally and easily for me but Todd MAKES it easy.

My ex husband I tried to be a good wife out of obligation and guilt  but the  love and respect wasnt there and I did try to choose to force it but its hard to keep pretending after 16 yrs when he makes it feel impossible and it's not really inside you.

YVONNE

LavenderMom23
by Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 1:48 AM
Marriage is a garden, cultivated it becomes the foundation of your family, thus the community, the country, and ultimately the world. Marriage must be protected as the basis for life and love!
Beautiful31mom
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Quoting earthangel1967:

I guess it's a choice or can be, but honestly for me I just do it without even a second thought, it comes naturally and easily for me but Todd MAKES it easy.

My ex husband I tried to be a good wife out of obligation and guilt  but the  love and respect wasnt there and I did try to choose to force it but its hard to keep pretending after 16 yrs when he makes it feel impossible and it's not really inside you.

I agree, that it comes naturally, but also it is a choice to an extent. I mean I could just say "forget it I don't want to do it anymore" but I choose not to, even on days where I don't feel like it ( and yes I do sometimes have those days) I do it anyway,not because I have to but because it is in my nature, I hope that makes sense. LOL!

God Loves you and So do I.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)