Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would you cheat on your DH?

Posted by   + Show Post

There is a big time lack of sex in our marriage. I love my husband and I think he loves me but I fantasize about cheating just for the sex, not for anything else. I would never leave my DH and I'm sure I would never actually cheat, but I'm curious if anyone would if they were in a similar situation?

by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Replies (181-188):
jojo_star
by on Oct. 18, 2013 at 9:46 PM

No, I would never cheat, for any reason. 

lonelymoon
by Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 2:16 AM
No way!
adi29
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

only if he did it first and lie about it

Proudmama083012
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:07 PM
I know how u feel and how ur thinking becuz I was in a similiar position about 8 yrs ago except that I wasn't planning/thinking about cheating becuz lack of sex but becuz my now ex husband was very violent and controlling and I had had enough of his crap and by the time I found this other man that gave me what I needed and was a calm patient man,in my mind it was over with my husband but not legally so yes of course I did cheat and got pregnant I told my husband we got divorced and I am still with this man now(8yrslater) and now we have a son and a daughter and I couldn't be happier of course we have our ups and downs but I have never regretted my decisions except maybe getting divorced before cheating but if I were u I would talk to ur husband and hopefully u could figure out something together before u do come close to cheating (temptation is all over)I did think about cheating before I actually did but that doesn't mean u will too but I do understand ur thinking- and for women to respond with oh I would never!! Well u know what they say never say never..good luck I hope u guys figure something out
chickadees
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I'm curious why you would want to be in a relationship that didn't give you everything you need and want.  Was it always this way?

Butterfly_xo
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Absolutely not ! I love my husband to death and would never do anything to hurt him and vice versa. We have a great sex life, but if we didn't we would communicate and work on it.

MaineMammax2
by Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I have had dreams of cheating and feel SO awful in my dreams and I'm so relieved when i wake up!!  I do fantasize about it though. I think it's more fun to think about than act on it. Although I have sexted before with others and that is a form of cheating :(

hannahsmom0107
by Member on Nov. 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM

i don't think woman cheat for sex. i think it's for attention, made to feel special. thats what it was in my case. and i was with my ex and him & his wife don't have sex!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)