Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Morning routine

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:59 AM
  • 28 Replies

What's yours?

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM

1st I potty lol! I definitely am grateful I got up! Floss(not all the time shhh),brush,wash my face&moisturize!

Do make sure my rugrats are ready to head out the door for the bus!

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Wake up at 6:30 and make DD breakfast, wake her up at 7 and help her get ready for school.  Drop her off at 7:50 and come home to make my breakfast.  Then I'm on Cafemom, Facebook and checking out the news, weather, etc. until about 10-10:30.  Then I go on on Pinterest for inspiration for another half an hour.  At 11am I do some light cleaning and take out anything that needs to be thawed for dinner.  And that's my morning. 

I tend to save all my chores for when they pile up so once a week I start my laundry before I get my DD up and do the major cleaning throughout the whole day and make dinner in the crockpot but this is my normal everyday morning.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Quoting Hottmomma607:

1st I potty lol! I definitely am grateful I got up! Floss(not all the time shhh),brush,wash my face&moisturize!

Do make sure my rugrats are ready to head out the door for the bus!

Oh, that's what you meant. lol  I do all of that with DD in the morning to help her get ready or she won't do it for herself.

bamamommy2009
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:56 AM

4 am wake up make coffee and breakfast for the dh, go back to bed by 430ish, get back up 6-630 get dressed{makeup, clothes, brush teeth} start my coffee to go to work with and make my lunch,wake the kids at 7 am, leave the house by 715, kids to daycare by 720, head on the road to my work no later than 730, get to work  before 8, and here i sit till 5pm

Jwick
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I get up get ready (get dressed, brush my teeth, do my hair and depending on the day mabye some makeup), wake my kiddos up and make sure they get ready.  Do the breakfast thing and its off to take the kids to school.

Anryan
by Platinum Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:33 PM

get up about 530 and make breakfast for those who go to work, make thier lunches and see them off.  Go back to bed til kids get up, then make them breakfast, clean the house and do homeschooling.  Run errands in the afternoon. Make dinner, put kids in tub then bed, spend time with the family go to bed and rinse and repeat.

Anryan,

Wife to.....

David    and   Irish

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I need to visit Pinterest more! I am still learning it! lol

Quoting BonitaM:

Wake up at 6:30 and make DD breakfast, wake her up at 7 and help her get ready for school.  Drop her off at 7:50 and come home to make my breakfast.  Then I'm on Cafemom, Facebook and checking out the news, weather, etc. until about 10-10:30.  Then I go on on Pinterest for inspiration for another half an hour.  At 11am I do some light cleaning and take out anything that needs to be thawed for dinner.  And that's my morning. 

I tend to save all my chores for when they pile up so once a week I start my laundry before I get my DD up and do the major cleaning throughout the whole day and make dinner in the crockpot but this is my normal everyday morning.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Busy,busy!! lol

Quoting Anryan:

get up about 530 and make breakfast for those who go to work, make thier lunches and see them off.  Go back to bed til kids get up, then make them breakfast, clean the house and do homeschooling.  Run errands in the afternoon. Make dinner, put kids in tub then bed, spend time with the family go to bed and rinse and repeat.

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:43 PM

It's soo addictive!  DD is home sick today so after lunch, we're going to make some Hallowe'en crafts I pinned on there.  She wants to start pinning too. :)

Quoting Hottmomma607:

I need to visit Pinterest more! I am still learning it! lol

Quoting BonitaM:

natural_s
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Well since my little baby is home I am up every 2hrs feeding and changing diapers, but once my actual alarm goes off at 6am I get my 3 school aged kids up so they can eat breakfast and get ready for school. Then my husband comes in by 6:30am and takes over with my 7yr old and gets him off to the bus, I try to sleep if the baby has fallen back to sleep until my 3yr old gets up and then I am basically taking care of baby and 3yr old and trying to clean house and squeeze in some alone time (which is what I do when I pop on here).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)