Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Starting early!

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM
  • 30 Replies
Have you started Christmas shopping already?
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmama1
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM
I haven't yet but I am brain storming ideas.
Hadadat
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:26 PM

NOPE! But I should....so that way I can financially plan for it. I want to bake some gifts this year and maybe bust our the sewing machine and quilt some gifts.

Bmama1
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:28 PM
Great ideas! I should do baked gifts. I wish I was crafty too.

Quoting Hadadat:

NOPE! But I should....so that way I can financially plan for it. I want to bake some gifts this year and maybe bust our the sewing machine and quilt some gifts.

Jwick
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Sort of, making lists and putting money aside.  Will start soon though, before the prices go up...

furbabymum
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I arranged family pictures for the entire family and they will be all the adults Christmas gifts. Pictures have been taken and paid for. I haven't seem them yet but I'm excitedly waiting. So yeah, I've started. :)

Bmama1
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:32 PM
That's s good idea.

Quoting furbabymum:

I arranged family pictures for the entire family and they will be all the adults Christmas gifts. Pictures have been taken and paid for. I haven't seem them yet but I'm excitedly waiting. So yeah, I've started. :)

furbabymum
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I thought it was great. 19 people on my side and 12 on DH's. Pictures done at different times of each family as a whole and then each sibling with their indivdual family. With the lack of photo studios and the need to find photographers it's a great gift. My family is just as excited as I am to see how they all turned out!

Quoting Bmama1:

That's s good idea.

Quoting furbabymum:

Hadadat
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I did baked gifts a few years ago and made some baskets. Works wonders and it's super personal. I made cookies and candy bark. Lots of fun for the kids to help with too.

Quoting Bmama1:

Great ideas! I should do baked gifts. I wish I was crafty too.

Quoting Hadadat:

HaileysMom07180
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:37 PM

yes, dd loves to go throught the sunday adds and circle all the toys, she said she circled one in particular that is buy one get one free and she's asking santa for it so she can have the second one free lol

Bmama1
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Cute! Lol.

Quoting HaileysMom07180:

yes, dd loves to go throught the sunday adds and circle all the toys, she said she circled one in particular that is buy one get one free and she's asking santa for it so she can have the second one free lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)