Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What are some of your DH/SO talents?

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:38 PM
  • 30 Replies
🔨🎥💽🚙🎤🎸🎮🎨🎹🎬📖
by on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 10:21 PM

He's talented in just about everything.  He taught himself to fix cars and he taught himself how to use and repair a computer.  He's worked as a roofer, landscaper, lumberjack, acrobat in the circus, mountain climbing guide, white water rafting guide, and now he tests and loads wildcats.  I swear there is nothing this man can't do.  My favorite talen though is what he can do between the sheets.  OMG!!! That man is amazing!

JC2223
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Too many to list, but one that amazes me every time... he is a human calculator! Math is my arch enemy, so to watch him do some seriously complicated math in his head within seconds amazes me!

ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:40 AM

🎮 is his only one... OOOH and he can cook when hes in the mood... but I dont see that as an option :)

Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Great gamer(we are gamers), he is a good cook, he always has a positive energy
Smoore922
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband is an extremely talented and amazing photographer! He also has a great voice and when he records once in a while I am always impressed ;) He is also very talented when it comes to being a great father and hubby ;)

SparklingHope
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM

He plays guitar really well (bass guitar - for an urban gospel church, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, etc). 

kiwiskiwi29
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM
3 moms liked this

My dh can unclog a toilet like no other! He has had tons of practice!

kysmama08
by Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I'm seriously going to say everything, lol. First and foremost he is an amazing father and husband, he can sing (was lead in a band for 10 years then went acoustic), he plays guitar, he can cook like no other, he can fix anything, he's smart, sensitive and amazes me everyday :)

valrubio
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:41 AM
He is bilingual, he is an artist, he is a culinary genius, he is a Contractor so he could build a house on his own if he wanted. There is almost nothing he can't do.
mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Oct. 11, 2013 at 11:56 AM

DH is able to do calculations I wouldn't know where to begin to solve. (As a result, he keeps the lights on in the city he works for.) He's great at being able to figure out home and car repairs. He's also great with the kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)