Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Would you say..

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 1:04 AM
  • 31 Replies
Would you say that your body has changed after having kids? If so how?
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 1:55 AM

Yes. :(  I actually have breasts now but they sag. :(  I still look like I'm 3 months pregnant. :(  I have stretch marks and acne. :(  It definitely didn't change for the better.  :(

Angelmevans
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 3:37 AM
Yes, I got larger breasts and my spare tire got larger. My shoe size also changed
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 6:29 AM
Yes my breast went from a B to a double DD, with no sagging. No complaints here :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by Jennifer on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Of course it has! I have stretch marks like a mama tiger. My hips will never be the same.

meagan517
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 7:48 AM
Nope. I have a 9 year old and twin boys that are 1. I didn't get stretch marks and I lost the weight in a week. My tummy skin might be a tiny but looser but that's it
charity62
by Bronze Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 8:07 AM
Yes I have very little curves left and I did not have much to beging with
MagicTemptation
by Christina on Oct. 14, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Yes. I have stretch marks, my hips are wider. Even when I got back down to my prepregancy weight my old jeans couldn't fit bc of my hips. My breasts have changed a bit too.

I need to lose weight, my metabolism bottomed out after baby number 6. So it's been a struggle. Which sucks bc I had no problems with the first 5. 

Jaysmommy32
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Yes, but in a good way (which is another reason I don't want another baby, it may reverse the effects lol)

I lost weight after I had my son, got a butt from somewhere and my boobs grew a tinsy tiny bitt. Only thing I don't like is my shoe size went up and I can't stand it!!!
Fayanne
by Gold Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 9:20 AM

yep... scar from 2 C sections and a zillion stretch marks.. my stomach will never be tight and toned again even with the weight off

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:44 AM

Yes, wider hips, bigger boobs, I have saggy skin on my tummy I can't get rid of and I have gained weight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)