Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you get irritable when you go without sex for a long time?

Posted by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM
  • 36 Replies

My husband has a lower libido than I do naturally and now that he's on meds for his high blood pressure, it dropped even lower, which really sucks. Anyway, it's now going on three weeks since we last had sex and I've noticed that I'm really irritable, and by that I mean I've become Super Bitch, lol. I don't have anything else I can attribute it to other than the lack of sex, and thinking back I realize I get like this every time I go without for a while.

Do you get irritable when you go without sex for a long time?

by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:38 AM
2 moms liked this

Nah, I get irritable when I have to do it more.

Pnukey
by Jennifer on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Yep, we're the same, even down to the high blood pressure meds. I get cranky and make dinner he hates until he realizes that I'm feeling ignored. Then, he does his best to fix that.

Texasladybug84
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:55 AM
Ooh ya I do. Any longer then couple of days
kidlover2
by Bronze Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 8:59 AM
No, not really. I just get really randy and my husband has to physically extricate me from himself ;)
256bamamom
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Yes to some degree.....( thankfully that was fixed last nite) and we have the same issues with the BP meds.....but he does his best to be there for US as I do as well.....

busybee42
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Yes I am with you 100% as I get very very irritable as well when I go week or less without sex with my husband as I am 43 and I feel I am in my prime and we have only been together four years and married for 2 years so I still feel like I have a new husband. I am in love and enjoy this with my husband and it does make me bitchy when I go without. I feel like I can conquer the world whenever we have sex and I feel so much more connected with him after

Ryanswifey42012
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 9:52 AM
I get super bitchy if we go more than a few days without having sex. My husband know that if it's been more than 3 days there is going to b a problem lol
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I start getting irritable after day 2 without sex.  But I don't become super bitch until it passes a week.  Then everything pisses me off. 

ilovemykids365
by Member on Oct. 17, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Same goes for me.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Nah, I get irritable when I have to do it more.

gmoen1977
by on Oct. 17, 2013 at 11:22 AM

rpersonally take care of it when we are apart and it goes for a time without.  

i had heard read or something a time ago that sex horemones help people feel food and thus without getting any sex it could also affect moods.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)