Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

second baby but the partner being unsupportive

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:55 AM
  • 22 Replies
my first child was diffrent didnt kniw i was pregnant till i was fiveonths no pains no swelling no sore breast no sickness the boyfriend walked away he ran as he put it and i let him i could see why.. this time am 10 weeks have the sickness sote breast tired cant stand cheese and milk smell we gkt back together and this one was planed now hes not wanting a lable snaps at me when i open my mouth to talk he keeps forgeting am pregnant and the apponments my friend has been the one talking to me planing stuff... i just dont want to go dowm that same road again xx
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 20, 2013 at 7:23 AM

I'm sorry... so he planned the baby with you  this time and now AFTER your plans come to fruition he is back pedaling NOW? That is pretty sucky  of him, he should of thought of this before he planned a baby. Sheesh!

So what are you going to do if he keeps behaving this way?

YVONNE

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:01 AM
6 moms liked this

and this was planned by both of you?

Yet again... I am left confused by the whole idea of conceiving babies outside the commitment of marriage

Good luck, hon.

MIA0223
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:01 AM
1 mom liked this
Some men don't do pregnancy well
My husband is one of them. Because its not happening to them like.it is us, it's not really "real" to them.until the baby comes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:13 AM
2 moms liked this

Amen...if you can't get a guy to commit to you, how on earth will he commit to another small human. The small human can be more work than a marriage alone LOL 

You need to decide if this is what you want. A guy that runs away at pressure??? Sounds like you should ditch him and get yourself a real man. 

Quoting Fayanne:

and this was planned by both of you?

Yet again... I am left confused by the whole idea of conceiving babies outside the commitment of marriage

Good luck, hon.

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:41 AM

You chose to go down the same road again when you got pregnant a 2nd time. You did this, not him. You obviously knew what he was all about, but you went there anyway. 

polkaspots
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:46 AM
How is he with your kid? As strange as this sounds some men do just suck during pregnancies, but if he sucks afterwards too then you've got a problem. I'm not quite certain why you'd get pregnant by him a second time if he hadn't changed at all. Not wanting a label sounds to me like he doesn't want a commitment to you of any sort. I would ditch him. He sounds like a waste of your time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pnukey
by Jennifer on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

You're already on that road again. There was no reason for you to think he'd be different this time. Quit having kids with him. Plan on raising these two on your own.

MomToovey
by Marianne on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I'm sorry momma, that's a pretty crappy situation, but I do agree with the others on here. He took off running the first time, then planned on another kid with you without promising any kind of commitment to you - it doesn't look good, I'm afraid.

If I were you (I realize I'm not) I'd plan on raising both kids on my own and getting myself a steady job and a safe place to live.

Good luck.

AlannaMaria
by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:51 PM

sorry =/ Sounds like you are on the same path... I would prepare yourself for raising 2 kids on your own. * Hugs*

KellyNips
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:24 AM

you need to go on birth control immediately after this second child is born.  AND you need to go back to school.  your grammar and spelling are horrible.  what kind of example will you set for your children if you can't read or write.  what type of job will you be able to secure in order to take care of your children, unless you are planning on living on welfare for the rest of your life.  you really need to think hard about what you are doing not only to yourself but to your children.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)