Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

A must watch for every woman! (edited to add the words for anyone that doesn't want to watch)

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:25 AM
  • 6 Replies

A friend of mine shared this & I'll admit it... it made me cry.   I encourage each of you to take a few minutes and watch this.   It mentions God but even if you aren't "into that" it's still powerful. 

I actually like the delivery in the video but if you can't get past the song, or the guy... or if you just can't or don't want to watch for another reason,  here are the words anyway.  Enjoy! :)

You are beautiful, you are smart, you are funny, you are kind, your unique

You are worthy of LOVE and AFFECTION, you are never too much and you are always enough

you are precious, you are a Diamond a Rose a Pearl, the most stunning of all God‘s Creations

YOU are worth more than you can ever imagine

your worth more than the numbers on a scale or the hair product you use or the shoes you wear

more than how many girls wish they were you or how many guys wish they had you

more than the price tags on your clothes or the percentage on the top of your math test

or even the number of followers you have on Twitter

Your Worth surpasses ALL EARTHLY THINGS because in the eyes of the Lord God, you are LOVED

You are Worth dying for, regardless of Who YOU think You are

whether you model in a magazine or you model pottery with grandma

whether your on the Hot list or the Not list, whether your head cheerleader or a high school drop out

whether your miss popular or you never had ANYONE you can call a FRIEND

whether you love yourself or love your life or you cant stand to look in the mirror and you feel as if everything in your life is falling apart

whether your such a winner or you feel like the worlds biggest failure

regardless of who you think you are the reality is You Deserve Someone who will give up their LIFE for you

because YOU are POWERFUL and STRONG and CAPABLE

Read about the WOMEN in the BIBLE, ESTHER, RUTH, MARTHA, MARY

these women Changed the world FOREVER

and inside of you EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU is a women with that same POWER

and that same STRENGTH and that SAME WORLD CHANGING CAPABILITY

and your responsibility is to find that women and SET THAT WOMEN FREE

This is WHO YOU ARE

and any voices in your mind try to tell you differently are from the ENEMY

and the next time you hear that voice you say NOT ME SATAN I am the Daughter of the LIVING GOD

CHERISHED, LOVED AND ADORED ABOVE ALL THINGS BY THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS

FOR THE GLORY OF ALL THINGS

I AM AWESOME

PLEASE DON’T YOU FORGET IT

by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Fayanne
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 9:15 AM

saw this on FB, good stuff

But I will admit... being constantly bombarded with media, magazines with airbrushing, glorified Kardashians,  and sometimes society in general, it's hard to remember it's okay to be not a perfect number, size, picture, etc

Pnukey
by Jennifer on Oct. 20, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I only made it 41 seconds. I know I'm not a piece of crap. I'm not a mommy martyr. I don't need some douchey looking dude telling me that.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Quoting Pnukey:

I only made it 41 seconds. I know I'm not a piece of crap. I'm not a mommy martyr. I don't need some douchey looking dude telling me that.

That's great that you know that about yourself! : )   Sadly many women don't. 

I'm not sure what this has to do with being (or not being) a "mommy martyr"  This actually wasn't just directed at women who feel bad about themselves, it was a bit of a reminder to ALL women... happy, sad, popular, lonely, top of the world, bottom of the barrel.    I thought somebody might need/like to hear it. 

And just because I have to ask... what makes a guy "douchey looking"? 

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Oct. 20, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Thanks for adding the words bc I speed read and didnt have time to watch a 3 min video. : )

It's nice. I have great self esteem NOW but I had NONE when I was a kid and teenager outside of how I looked bc of horrific child abuse ... I didnt get any self esteem beyond that until I was an adult and a mom and it took years and years. Now I think I am exceptional and awesome lol

BUT when my daughters showed me the music vidoes "Beautiful by Christina Aguilera and "F'ing Perfect by Pink I cried thru the  entire things remembering how I felt when I was young (worthless and like an empty shell decoration and nothing else) and of all the girls who still feel like that. : ( Breaks my heart.

YVONNE

MomToovey
by Marianne on Oct. 20, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Thank you for sharing!

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Oct. 20, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I saw this a few weeks ago. I think it is great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)