Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

If your husband gave you $100....

What would you go buy?

My husband teaches one night a week, and he gets paid monthly at the end of the month.  Since it is just extra money,  he (we) decided that, as long as all of our bills are caught up, each of us will get $100 spending money and the rest go to our savings account. 

So I have $100 today to go shopping with but have no clue what I want! I have plenty of clothes, makeup, and running atire/accessories (which is what I normally spend my money on). Plus it's REALLY hard for me to spend money on myself.  I always end up spending money "just for me" on the kids.  But they have everything they need too :-P

What would YOU buy?

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Replies (241-246):
jellybeanjean
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:28 AM

Makeup. Or skin care. Or something for the babies

melly_v88
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:34 AM
All money in this house is OUR money too ;) except what the kids get for Christmas and birthdays, that goes into their saving account.

Hmm. $100. Idk. I'd probably put it towards that pretty little purple revolver I saw last week :)
Runner36
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:48 AM

I would save up and buy something big...I don't know what though...hmmm...

raschwittay
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:39 AM
My husband would want me to go to the spa, bit is rather save it for date night. But..... I would be window shopping for clothes.
TheMommaJessie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:42 AM

kids clothes, kids shoes, some more bedding for the kids ect.

Memere60
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 9:56 AM

A few items of clothing. I could use a pair of smaller jeans, because I have lost some weight. I might try to save up so I could buy a tread climber I have seen on TV. That would be a very good form of exercise for me (and my hubby!) :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN