Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

If your husband gave you $100....

What would you go buy?

My husband teaches one night a week, and he gets paid monthly at the end of the month.  Since it is just extra money,  he (we) decided that, as long as all of our bills are caught up, each of us will get $100 spending money and the rest go to our savings account. 

So I have $100 today to go shopping with but have no clue what I want! I have plenty of clothes, makeup, and running atire/accessories (which is what I normally spend my money on). Plus it's REALLY hard for me to spend money on myself.  I always end up spending money "just for me" on the kids.  But they have everything they need too :-P

What would YOU buy?

by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Replies (41-50):
UCFknight
by Silver Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:04 PM

There would be a two hour massage with my name on it! lol

saphiraka
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I would look on the Facebook swap shops and find a good used sewing machine.  I do other crafts and stuff but I have really really been wanting a sewing machine.. I would like to make some curtains for the house, stuff like pillows for the living room, I would love to start quilting and I would give making clothes a try as well.. All of which while I could go try and do by hand it would be much quicker and for somethings I feel the stitches would be stronger and more likely to hold.    In the future Id probably stash a good half of it for emergencies.

mom2gmp2
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I'm boring. I'd get my car windows tinted.
MistyMoo
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:09 PM
1 mom liked this
A message, get my eye brows waxed again.. That sounds good to me.
MrsImperfect
by Bronze Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 12:10 PM
I never buy anything for myself. I would probably buy something for the house or the kids or hubby.
kris0921
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I would get my hair and nails done.
SallyB_LMT
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:53 PM

If you don't need anything you could put it aside for gifts or travel.  Or maybe book an overnight at a hotel for the weekend and find someone to watch the kids so you guys can have a little romantic getaway.  :)

valrubio
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Clothes
dolphingurl1286
by Member on Oct. 27, 2013 at 1:58 PM
Clothes.
Bossmrsz
by on Oct. 27, 2013 at 3:09 PM

save it!! my husband gives me money plus i make my own and i save what he gives me then i tell him lets go have fun.. we go out on the xtra money

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)