Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Sexy or Not???

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:05 PM
  • 110 Replies
LADIES WE WORK HARD TO KEEP OUR HOME, CHILDREN AND OUR HUSBANDS. SO THIS QUESTION IS FOR YOU...

DO YOU FIND YOURSELF ATTRACTIVE? DO YOU FIND YOURSELF SEXY?
OR WHAT CAN YOU DO TO BRING SEXY BACK?

by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OHgirlinCA
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes, I know that I am attractive and sexy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Most days I don't feel sexy but I have to admit today isn't one of those days.  I surprised myself  when I looked in the mirror before stepping into the shower.  I need to figure out how to bring sexy back.....because I miss that part of me.

MICHAELSGIRL319
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes I think I am sexy and I know im attractive especially when Im not PMSing (lol). I have learned to accept and LOVE the reflection in the mirror (flaws and all). And when I dont feel it I may put on a little make-up and go on.
Hadadat
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I'm sexy and I know it...but I tend to be klutzy too. So if I can manage to walk without tripping, I'm good :)

Momma_Lauth
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Not really. 

berlgirl1224
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Neither
gilbertgrl627
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:26 PM
3 moms liked this

Find myself attractive? No. Sexy? No. I'm working on "bringing sexy back" (losing weight- down 19lbs so far), but I'm not sure I was ever really sexy/attractive to begin with. (I'm on my period and kind of down on myself right now- but, I'm working on it.

bamamommy2009
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:37 PM

no i dont so when i get into this slum i fix my self up - loose some weight do my make up different cut my hair maybe style it if i am in real need:)

AlannaMaria
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Keep up the good work! 19lbs is a lot :) go girl!!

Quoting gilbertgrl627:

Find myself attractive? No. Sexy? No. I'm working on "bringing sexy back" (losing weight- down 19lbs so far), but I'm not sure I was ever really sexy/attractive to begin with. (I'm on my period and kind of down on myself right now- but, I'm working on it.

AlannaMaria
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 3:09 PM
I think I'm attractive. I work out 5 days a week to bring my sexy back and to keep sane lol. I love working out and how it makes me feel and the best thing is seeing the results of your hard work💪
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN