Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Is He A Very Involved Father?

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:47 AM
  • 89 Replies
1 mom liked this

kissing dad Is your kid/s/ bio dad and/or stepdad a very involved father when  he's not at work or do you  feel more like a single parent even  when he's there?

YVONNE

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkfairy0206
by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:52 AM
2 moms liked this
My husband is 100percent involved. He works 12 hrs a day at least,still comes home helps with getting dinner served(he won't sit down until my kids and I are all eating)cleans up with me and helps with kids. I have friends who's husbands/b/fs don't do squat. I could never be with someone like that. We try to do something fun as a family a couple xs a month. Everything we do is for our kids.
charley31
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Dh is very involved with our son. He's very hands on and I have to say I love to sit back and watch the 2 of them together. We are a great team raising our son who has special needs. I'm due with our 2nd son in a month so dh comes home from work and takes over completely so I can rest. I'm very grateful.
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:54 AM
1 mom liked this

He walks our eldest and drops off our youngest at their respective schools, he serves them breakfast and dinner, helps my eldest with her homework, irons her school uniform, bathes them, puts them to bed and wakes early with them on Saturday so I can sleep in. I work nights.

kittycat813
by Bronze Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

my husband is a very involved parent with my dds who are 7 1/2 and 9 years with steph throat

gingermommy86
by Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this
He is very involved! Yeah sometimes its while he is playing video games.. but he still takes time out for our dd!! :-) he works during the week so in the evenings he plays with dd and keeps her busy while im.cooking!!
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes, he is very a very involved father. :D

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:03 AM

feel better

Quoting kittycat813:

my husband is a very involved parent with my dds who are 7 1/2 and 9 years with steph throat

YVONNE

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:04 AM

No

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:05 AM

im sorry hugs

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

No

YVONNE

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

He's very involved with the kids and is a great dad all the way around.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)