Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you start early?
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Replies (11-20):
Fayanne
by Silver Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 7:57 PM

try to. Finances are tight. I have most of SO's gift work done. Need to figure out everyone else, now

raczac
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:00 PM
I'm almost done shopping. Gonna put the tree up after kids go to bed. Then tomorrow we will put the ornaments on it after school.
mjgm1966
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I started a couple days ago.  I'm ready to get the ball rolling! :)

bellasmom32510
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I start after the girls bdays so I shop all year long. DD's bday is at the end of march so I start in April for her and then SD's bday is in May so I start as soon as I finish bday shopping lol. DH's is always last minute, and the rest are done - but I always start second guessing myself and wonder if I have enough stuff...then when I haul it all out I realize how much I have actually bought and then use some as their bday presents the next year! I am a mess what can I say!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:07 PM
Is your list long?
I picked a few things last week!

Quoting HIJKLM:

I started today, only got a couple people done though
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:07 PM
You are on top of it! Do you normally get done this early?

Quoting raczac:

I'm almost done shopping. Gonna put the tree up after kids go to bed. Then tomorrow we will put the ornaments on it after school.
SRUsarahSC
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I literally look year round....I was wrapping gifts yesterday and was disgusted with myself, I have way too many gifts for a 2 year old.  Some are now going to charity.  We have to ship gifts to three different states so we like to get them done early.

ambcortez
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:11 PM
When dh and I finally got our own place, I got all the Xmas shopping finished before October. I did that a few times, but the kids were younger. Now I homeschool and work on the weekends so it's November and I haven't started.
JessiFaye
by Bronze Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:13 PM
I typically start in September or October. With the pregnancy, I only just started this month. November is definitely not early for me. This is unusual and stressing me out. lol When you get paid monthly, that means there's only one more check between me and Christmas!
orchardmoma
by Laurie on Nov. 10, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Yep and I'm all done with the 3 little ones and I just have Dh and the 17 year old and then I'm done

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)