Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Almost 3 weeks

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 10:16 PM
  • 20 Replies

It is almost 3 weeks since my husband Jason and I got married,on the 9th and it is going great.It brought us together more.He has been a great husband to me including step dad to my kids from previous relationships.I even said it today,had thanksgiving at my parent's house.I said I was thankful for having a very loving husband that loves me and treats me very well.He has been great about another thing,I am bisexual and have my girlfriend Laura in my life whom lives with us.Worked things out,I spend equal time with them.It was not a problem with him on this.

by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrseoc
by Member on Nov. 28, 2013 at 10:38 PM
2 moms liked this

That girlfriend might turn into an issue. I can tell you that no one is lying when they say that the first year of marriage is the hardest. My husband and I dated for 5 and a half years before we married and i still feel like we had to "get to know" eachother after we said our vows.

I'm glad your happy in your marriage, but having a girlfriend outside of your marriage isnt what i think of when i think of a marriage (that is between two people who are in love, not two people and one of their lovers).

angelicav12
by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 10:44 PM

He knows I like women too and fully supportive I am bisexual.It is resolved,we all sat down one day and resolved it.

committed4ever
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:24 AM
4 moms liked this

You should have stayed single. Marriage is for 2 people not a group of sex partner. What a poor example for your kids. 

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Agreed.

Quoting committed4ever:

You should have stayed single. Marriage is for 2 people not a group of sex partner. What a poor example for your kids. 

Andreaaa81
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:31 AM

Is he allowed to have another person too?

sparkle.ana
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:35 AM
Whatever works for you. Ignore the judgmental women, if it works, it works. I'm in a monogamous relationship, but one of my brothers is poly and it works for them very well and has for years. Marriage is what you make it and happy adults who love and respect each other is a wonderful example to give your children.
committed4ever
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 5:57 AM

Do you also think it ok to bring your Momma or Daddy in the marriage bed as long as it work for you? 

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Whatever works for you. Ignore the judgmental women, if it works, it works. I'm in a monogamous relationship, but one of my brothers is poly and it works for them very well and has for years. Marriage is what you make it and happy adults who love and respect each other is a wonderful example to give your children.

sparkle.ana
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 6:01 AM
To each their own. I don't presume to say what consenting adults do in their sex lives or marriages. Would I do it? No. But who am I to say its wrong for someone else? As long as everyone involved is an adult and consents, what gives anyone else the right to say its wrong? There are people who think interracial sex and marriage is wrong. Live and let live.

Quoting committed4ever:

Do you also think it ok to bring your Momma or Daddy in the marriage bed as long as it work for you? 

Quoting sparkle.ana:

committed4ever
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 6:12 AM

Uh huh 

Quoting sparkle.ana:

To each their own. I don't presume to say what consenting adults do in their sex lives or marriages. Would I do it? No. But who am I to say its wrong for someone else? As long as everyone involved is an adult and consents, what gives anyone else the right to say its wrong? There are people who think interracial sex and marriage is wrong. Live and let live.

Quoting committed4ever:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

sparkle.ana
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Hey, if judging others and telling them what is right and wrong is what makes you happy, go for it. I don't have the time to judge what consenting adults do, nor do I presume to think I have that right.

Quoting committed4ever:

Uh huh 

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Quoting committed4ever:

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN