Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

It is almost 3 weeks since my husband Jason and I got married,on the 9th and it is going great.It brought us together more.He has been a great husband to me including step dad to my kids from previous relationships.I even said it today,had thanksgiving at my parent's house.I said I was thankful for having a very loving husband that loves me and treats me very well.He has been great about another thing,I am bisexual and have my girlfriend Laura in my life whom lives with us.Worked things out,I spend equal time with them.It was not a problem with him on this.

by on Nov. 28, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
Vegan_Goddess
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 6:21 AM
My question is... did the gf go to Thanksgiving dinner?
committed4ever
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 7:25 AM

I love it how people whip out the "you judging" card as if they have never ever had any thing to say about whether something was right or wrong. 

of course people can do whatever they want. But don't think they doing it in a vacuum. In this case there are kids involve. Some parental behavior breed poor character. That just a fact. 

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Hey, if judging others and telling them what is right and wrong is what makes you happy, go for it. I don't have the time to judge what consenting adults do, nor do I presume to think I have that right.

Quoting committed4ever:

Uh huh 

Quoting sparkle.ana:

To each their own. I don't presume to say what consenting adults do in their sex lives or marriages. Would I do it? No. But who am I to say its wrong for someone else? As long as everyone involved is an adult and consents, what gives anyone else the right to say its wrong? There are people who think interracial sex and marriage is wrong. Live and let live.

Quoting committed4ever:

Do you also think it ok to bring your Momma or Daddy in the marriage bed as long as it work for you? 

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Whatever works for you. Ignore the judgmental women, if it works, it works. I'm in a monogamous relationship, but one of my brothers is poly and it works for them very well and has for years. Marriage is what you make it and happy adults who love and respect each other is a wonderful example to give your children.

deadlights86
by Emily on Nov. 29, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Well I'm glad you're happy that's all that matters. :)
sparkle.ana
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 7:51 AM
I never said I didn't judge. I said I didn't judge the sex acts of consentinf adults. One thing that really effects kids badly is being judgmental. What this woman is doing isn't going to harm her kids unless there is abuse involved or neglect. The same could be said for any marriage though.

Quoting committed4ever:

I love it how people whip out the "you judging" card as if they have never ever had any thing to say about whether something was right or wrong. 

of course people can do whatever they want. But don't think they doing it in a vacuum. In this case there are kids involve. Some parental behavior breed poor character. That just a fact. 

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Hey, if judging others and telling them what is right and wrong is what makes you happy, go for it. I don't have the time to judge what consenting adults do, nor do I presume to think I have that right.

Quoting committed4ever:

Uh huh 

Quoting sparkle.ana:

To each their own. I don't presume to say what consenting adults do in their sex lives or marriages. Would I do it? No. But who am I to say its wrong for someone else? As long as everyone involved is an adult and consents, what gives anyone else the right to say its wrong? There are people who think interracial sex and marriage is wrong. Live and let live.

Quoting committed4ever:

Do you also think it ok to bring your Momma or Daddy in the marriage bed as long as it work for you? 

Quoting sparkle.ana:

Whatever works for you. Ignore the judgmental women, if it works, it works. I'm in a monogamous relationship, but one of my brothers is poly and it works for them very well and has for years. Marriage is what you make it and happy adults who love and respect each other is a wonderful example to give your children.

angelicav12
by on Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Girlfriend did go.I have a few friends that are bisexual and married,everything is working out great with them too

GarrettRIP
by Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting committed4ever:

You should have stayed single. Marriage is for 2 people not a group of sex partner. What a poor example for your kids. 

agreed
RheaF
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 8:39 AM
1 mom liked this
So he can have girlfriends too?

If it honestly works for you then great. Just be aware that a lot can change with marriage.
AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Umm..  congrats??

katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Congrats! And if that lifestyle makes you happy then I'm happy for you!

My hubby and I have swung in the past. We had a lot of fun and it never caused us problems. We haven't done it in a couple of years but it was a lot of fun and will be something we may consider at another time!
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Nov. 29, 2013 at 9:19 AM

congratulationsjewelryweddinghugginggood luck

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)