Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Petition (Phil Robertson supporters only) piog

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:01 PM
  • 70 Replies
3 moms liked this
ttps://www.change.org/petitions/a-e-network-bring-phil-robertson-back

Can't make clicky.

Go here and sign this petition if you are a supporter
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomTiara19
by Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:08 PM
6 moms liked this

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences and basic manners for humanity.

If someone said Phil Robertson was redneck trash is that freedom of speech or just plain rude?

Phil Robertson is getting a paycheck from A&E.If he wants to spew inflammatory views he should join the Fox network.

Rachael-Dawn
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:10 PM
3 moms liked this
Read title. I will not dignify negative responses on my post meant for people who support Phil Robertson. Don't like it? Don't enter.

Quoting MomTiara19:

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom of consequences and basic manners for humanity.

If someone said Phil Robertson was redneck trash is that freedom of speech or just plain rude?

Phil Robertson is getting a paycheck from A&E.If he wants to spew inflammatory views he should join the Fox network.

momkaribg
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 12:19 PM
2 moms liked this

I signed it

Pnukey
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 4:08 PM

IDK, I kind of think they'll be better off without the show. They were already rich before A&E and they'll still be rich w/o the show. I am a fan, but maybe going back to A&E would benefit A&E more than the Robertson family.

LadyBast
by Brenda on Dec. 20, 2013 at 4:18 PM

TFS

furbabymum
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't imagine the mind set that goes into supporting that guy. He sounds like an awful human being.

Quoting MomTiara19:

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Dec. 20, 2013 at 7:59 PM
3 moms liked this

Is anyone really surprised that Phil Robertson is a homophobic racist? Really? I mean, REALLY?

I was over these people a long time ago. Let them fade quietly out of the limelight, I'm tired of seeing their faces everywhere.

emylee89
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:49 PM
3 moms liked this
I stand with Phil Robertson
katiebug840204
by Bronze Member on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:51 PM
I've never once watched the show. Glad I didn't now.

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Is anyone really surprised that Phil Robertson is a homophobic racist? Really? I mean, REALLY?

I was over these people a long time ago. Let them fade quietly out of the limelight, I'm tired of seeing their faces everywhere.

emylee89
by on Dec. 20, 2013 at 9:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Ill have to sign it later though on on my phone right now and it won't let me go to the petition :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN