Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Demasculity

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:30 PM
  • 15 Replies
What do you think of women that demasculites their boyfriend? What about in front of others?

My boyfriend's cousin is horrible to her boyfriend. They were picking up furniture from grandparents house. Well most of my boyfriend's family was over when they stopped by. As the boyfriend is moving stuff out of the house, my boyfriend's cousin (call her m) starts telling how to put it in the car. She was telling him like he was 5. He saw the other guys of the family laugh at him because of dumbed down m's directions were. So he made a hand motion idicating he wasnt listening to her.

M saw and got in his face. She said that he would have problems at home later if he didn't knock it off and listen. The poor guy just nodded and took stuff outside. I looked at the guys and they shrugged. Everyone felt bad. I don't feel its right to knock your guy down a few pegs in front of other people. Its rude. I feel if you got an issue then discuss it when you leave.

Do you talk about your problems in front of peopke? Or wait till you get home?
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:41 PM

it's completely rude and tasteless to do that stuff in front of others, total disrespect. He should walk. NO ONE should put up with crap like that.

Serenity7
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:46 PM

Not in front of other people

ahleesha14
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Wow yea I don't think you should do that in public. It is humilating. I might do it with my husband joking. Sometimes we get into it when we are out but I don't think thats good.  

MagicTemptation
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Sounds like he has poor taste in women.  Now I am the tetris queen. I'm always in charge of packing and moving, or storing things. But sounds like she was just being a major B.

SlightlyPerfect
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:19 AM

So why didn't you say anything?

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 12:29 AM
I would never talk to my dh that way. He does things his way, I do them mine. Unless something I care about will break, I leave him to it. Either way it will get done.
3againstitall
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Unless I wanted to invoke her wrath, I stayed out of it. That girl can be nasty. Not to mention it wouldnt be fair to his famiky if a fight broke out. Besides she's really not worth my time.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

lovemercygrace
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:47 AM

I think it is horrible when a woman emasculates her man. And I think it is horrible when a man puts down his woman. My husband and I both vowed never to speak bad about each other to others and most certainly not put each other down, either in public or privately.

lovemercygrace
by Bronze Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Btw, it sounds like your boyfriends cousins girlfriend ( I think I got that right) Needs to grow up.

SlightlyPerfect
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:49 AM

She's not worth your time, but you have enough time to come here and vent on CM about it?

Then you have to live with sanctioning her immoral behavior because you chose to be silent while she treated another human being unjustly. Is that worth your time?

Quoting 3againstitall: Unless I wanted to invoke her wrath, I stayed out of it. That girl can be nasty. Not to mention it wouldnt be fair to his famiky if a fight broke out. Besides she's really not worth my time.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)