Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love my husband because...

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:09 PM
  • 13 Replies

He accepts me for who I am, he is the only one that truly knows me, he loves be despite all my faults, he compliments me in every way, he never judges me, he is a great father, he has and will always stand by my side no matter what.

But most of all I love him because he chose me to be his wife and mother of his children. He chose me to share his life with. Every part of his life, we have no sercrets, we have no separation of any kind, we share everything. And I love him for trusting me to love him for all he is, faults and all.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 6:16 PM

awww

View Full Size Image YVONNE

orchardmoma
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Ditto, word for word for my hubby and I :)

MagicTemptation
by Gold Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:26 PM

sweet

emommy24811
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Awwww! Are you a newly wed? 

jonsgirl99
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 10:03 PM

No we have been together 5 years and married for 3

Quoting emommy24811:

emommy24811
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Well that is a beautiful thing you just said. Many women will kill to be in your position. You are truly blessed.

in love

Quoting jonsgirl99:

Quoting emommy24811:

jonsgirl99
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes I am blessed, I try not forget either. There are so many women out there that don't have the kind of man I do.

Quoting emommy24811:

Well that is a beautiful thing you just said. Many women will kill to be in your position. You are truly blessed.

in love

Quoting jonsgirl99:

Quoting emommy24811:

Lauradh13
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 12:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I totally agree and this is exactly, verbatim, what I want to say about my husband. As I've been browsing through different groups, there is a lot of negativity and animosity towards SO's (not all by any means, but a lot), and when I saw this group, THIS is what I hoped for. After 8 years, we finally got married this past July. There is no doubt in my mind that with him, raising our family, is exactly where I am meant to spend my days. And I think even though he will probably never see this, I feel like he, and all the other great husbands/boyfriends/etc, deserves the recognition. 

Tiredmom53
by on Jan. 1, 2014 at 2:13 AM

He is my best friend, supportive in everything I do, concern about my happiness, understanding when I hit my moods, great father.

MomToovey
by Marianne on Jan. 1, 2014 at 4:33 PM

Awww!! Very sweet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)