Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

What are some signs your DH could be cheating?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:35 PM
  • 27 Replies
I hate bitches who spread their skanky ass legs to married men.
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rfhsure
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Aaaaalllllrighty then.
amberNewman0213
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Yea hubs is a truck driver and he jokes saying he wish he would of known a wedding ring would make him that much more attracted back in his single days. It's like woman see those and just loose it.

Answering your question though I'd say the biggest thing in this day and age is if he has a lock on his phone and gets defensive about it or social networking sites that's a sign something is being hidden.
rockinmomto2
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:41 PM
5 moms liked this

Why not hate your husband for taking advantage of what's offered to him?? Plenty of men would simply say no.

xxBiteMExx
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
First...its your husbands fault. I have been through cheating and it hurts. If the OW knew he was married then yes shes a slut and it's her fault too. But first...IF your dh is cheating..then you should be way more upset at him for straying since he is the one that said the vows. There are many ways to see if your dh is cheating... but sometimes there are no signs. With me... I just had a FEELING he was up to something with a girl that I THOUGHT was my friend. She asked him to help her move... so my husband asked me if itbwas okay and I said yes but I could help too so i went also. When I got there she had this ugly look like she wanted to know why I came also. Thats when I kinda knew there was something going on. Then I seen a lot of text messages from theĀ girls friend...so I thought he had something with her. But it wasnt. The OW was using her friends phone to talk and text my husband so I wouldn't see her number on my bill. That was back in 2011. After SHE confessed (she felt she had won something and gloated at the fact that he cheated on me with her) my husband and I separated for about a month. Then the ow was trying to get my husband to move in with her and he wouldn't and told her to leave him alone. She was then all depressed cause she had fell in love with him. And while I blame both of them for what happend.. my HUSBAND is the one who strayed. We have came a long way and are doing so much better...but the trust is never FULLY there. So look for any signs and if he is cheating...think about whats best for YOU.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
withsecond
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:54 PM
4 moms liked this
How about hating the men who cheat?
I don't like women that sleep with married men either but they wouldn't be anything if the men didn't take them up on it.
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Jan. 3, 2014 at 7:55 PM
3 moms liked this

Yes.. and those skanky married men who just drop their pants for those skanky women.. The men are to blame JUST as much as the women. 

emommy24811
by on Jan. 3, 2014 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Keep an eye on him if you notice that his routine changes...

shooting photo

guardedheart
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:50 PM
Definitely what above poster said about the phone. If he is keeping it locked and you have no access, he is hiding something from you. Also, heads up if he comes home smelling like he just had a shower....he is probably washing her perfume away. Trust me.
GotSomeKids
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:53 PM

That's a sign?

kiwiskiwi29
by Member on Jan. 3, 2014 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

It's the mans fault too. Everybody has the capability to say NO.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)