Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you have a hobby?

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 7:23 PM
  • 61 Replies

If so what is it and does your SO like it and support/or do it with you?

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Jan. 12, 2014 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes and yes..

Photography I love it and he goes with me and we walk and take pics I have so many cameras that he gets one and our daughter loves pics too, so we make it a family thing and we all enjoy it, so much fun to upload and see what everyone shot :)

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Writing and horseback riding.

He's fairly supportive. He wants me to make time to write and will give suggestions for my blog when he has input for the advice side. Horses...ehhh...he understands how important my horse is to me, but he won't ride with me. He and my horse have come to a truce. Neither really likes the other, but they tolerate each other lol
MMerrill
by Melissa on Jan. 12, 2014 at 8:19 PM
I love decorating and working on my house, "reviving" furniture, couponing, etc.

I also like to hunt, which my husband does too so he's supportive :)
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 8:58 PM

I have a gazillion hobbies.  Really I don't think there's anything I don't like to do besides cleaning. lol  DH supports me in anything I want to do but he doesn't do it with me.  He might help me once in a while but that's about it.

ambcortez
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:01 PM

I draw, crochet and play a ukulele. Just recently I took up "fixing up a dollhouse". It was a gift from my cousin over christmas and uses that fancy dollhouse furniture from Hobby Lobby. I'm probably too excited about it.

IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Running (although I'm injured right now, so no running) and he's completely supportive as long as it doesn't interfere with his triathlon training! Lol!
Proud-USMC-Wife
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 9:47 PM

I love to crochet. My husband likes that I do, I can make gifts for people. He is very supportive but does not crochet with me lol

mrsniebo
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:38 PM
I knit, crochet, and sew. Before kids, I also played bassoon and would occasionally perform in pit orchestras, but it was mostly for my own amusement. My hobbies don't prevent me from taking care of the kids or from spending time with DH and are much less expensive than his hobby (car restoration), so DH is quite supportive of my hobbies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mbgb
by Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:42 PM
I have too many hobbies. Sewing, painting, reading, playing piano or guitar, jogging, organizing the house...

Dh is supportive lf all of them. I am sure organizing the house would be at the top of his list. Haha!
SLGross215
Feeling lazy today :D
Today at 12:07 PM
by Bronze Member on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Yes and yes. I sew almost daily. I try to do most of it while he's at work during the week.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)