Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Countdown to Valentine's Day Challenge Day 3: Wear Sexy Lingerie

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:00 AM
  • 82 Replies

Welcome to Day 3 of the Countdown to Valentine's Day Challenge!

Do you ever wear sexy lingerie for your guy/gal? Before bed tonight (or during the day if you can!), put on something sexy that you know your SO can't resist. Even if you have to search all the way at the back of your underwear drawer to find something, surprise him/her and tell us about your sexy fun!

Does your SO like you to wear lingerie?
Do you like to wear lingerie?
What's the sexiest thing you've worn?

One member who signs up for our Countdown to Valentine's Day Challenge and replies to all 10 daily posts will WIN a $50 gift card!

<< Click here for Day 2's activity

Click here to sign up & join in the other daily activities:
Join Our Countdown to Valentine's Day Challenge & WIN!

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:19 AM

I don't do lingerie so much anymore. 

LizzieAnnesMom
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I did this last night!
MizzSuzy
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:46 AM
Yes he loves it when i wear lingerie although i dont do it as much like before. The sexiest thing i wore was this wonder woman type lingerie. Lol he couldnt keep his hands off me!!
joshsgirl12
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:47 AM
Never have but wanting to!
mcgoldricswife
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:48 AM
I have a pink see through nighty he got me a few years ago. He hates I never wear it. I might just surprise him with it tonight..
stephy_85
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:48 AM
Last year for Valentine's Day I bought DH one of the giant V-Day cards wrote hime a sweet, long message and put two different lingerie pieces in there for him to choose for me to wear. Should have seen his face when he opened the card.
SweetLuci
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:49 AM

I like wearing sexy underthings, and telling him I'm wearing them! I like getting undressed at night and putting on something sexy to lounge around in while we watch tv. It makes me feel desirable. All of a sudden, that ballgame isn't so interesting to him!

april678
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:52 AM
He likes to see me in something sexy, but I don't like to slip into something like that, but I do it anyway
ablackdolphin
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:53 AM
He wouldnt even notice lol
earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:54 AM

Since the 5 kids  moved out I make sure to wear something sexy every time we are getting close to bedtime. 

He's loved a lot of things I have  worn .. two of his favorites were a white sheer tank top that I got all wet with water and he loves to get things for me to wear that  are inexpensive that are sexy but we don't  care about them from thrift stores so I only have them on once for a very short time because  he likes to rip them to shreds off of me ... I love that too. Also dressing for role play.

He doesn't know it yet but I bought a brand new sexy chemise with sheer black lace on the breasts and then gangster black and gray tiny pinstripes on the body and then thigh high stocking with lace on top edge and black thong and my black shiny high heels waiting for him for valentines day. : )

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)