Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Help!! What do you do whenyour husband says he's unhappy in the marriage that is abusive

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 6:56 PM
  • 184 Replies
2 moms liked this

My husband told me yesterday he was unhappy in the marriage but still loves me.Is it an affair or is it just normal marriage arguments or just plain wants out.I tod im if was unhappy get out and let me go and get me a life.I love him but I'm not going to fdeal with this crap no more.This isn't the first time he told this says he want a good woman......etc I'm just sick of it all

by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 6:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Verrine
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 7:00 PM

what's his reason? maybe he is depressed? what would make him happy?

luv2save71
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

He wants to move to anoher state and I don't want to.Yes he is bioploar I have ied to talk to him but he said he's leaving and not chaning mind

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Has he gotten help for his bipolar?

Quoting luv2save71:

He wants to move to anoher state and I don't want to.Yes he is bioploar I have ied to talk to him but he said he's leaving and not chaning mind

luv2save71
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Yes I have gotten him help and stood by him.I don't know what else to do but divorce

luv2save71
by on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:48 PM

I'm sorry if my words don't come out right.I'm so upset I just needed advice.I have him in counseling and psch for meds I just don't know if its a bioploar moment or he just wants out.So sorry i I sound rude

MagicTemptation
by Christina on Jan. 24, 2014 at 8:51 AM
12 moms liked this

He said he was unhappy, so you are telling him to get out? Why not fight for your marriage and work on it? He came to you honestly. From time to time couples do feel unhappy in a relationship, reconnecting with each other could bring those great feelings back.

theresaphilly
by Bronze Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 9:25 AM
8 moms liked this

"He wants a good woman" if he feels this way, and you he believes that you are not what he want, maybe a trial separation is in order. It's obvious he has something on his chest, he needs to spill it and deal with it. People always think that their unhappiness is the fault of others. If he is unhappy, he should do something about it. This has nothing to do with you, it is HIM.

luv2save71
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I did try to talk to him but he just cusses me out and tells me he's unhappy.This happened overnight I took him to his dr appt.on wednesday everything was fine thursday I get up he's not happy.I asked if he wants a divorce he jut tells me he's not happy but he loves me I just dont know what else to do.Any suggestions?? I love him but i don't know what to do his sister told me he was crazy and going throgh another one of those phases again

luv2save71
by on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this

To the comment about a good woman he tells me that when he gets mad hes a very bad anger issue.e has  been abusive to me.He is a controller and he wants to movout of state I wont go cause I'm afraid where he wants to go theres noone aroud ad i afraid.Do you think its another woman or he just wants to move?He told me if i want to be with m i would e to move but a month ago he said it was my choice whether e gor stay.So we decided to put it up for sell.No he said hes unhappy in the maige and wants to go there.He got mad at me cause i would nt buy a car and put his name on it cause has no drivers license he has took of before with his ex in my car  nightd no idea where he had gone till I found him the next day.Is mad at me cause i was taking him to the store buy him snuff me buy has no money i just asking why he was taking his wallet and hairbrush if we we were going 2 miles down the road and back so he got mad and threw his wallet and told me not to bother him.I just dont know what to do I asked him toave if he is unhappy with me and he told me he had no wereto go until he gets paid on th 3rd and hes living out of state.I'm just so confused dont know what to do.I know its not me it is him that has the probl he just changed on me overnight if i say one ingout of the way he goes off on me.

LovingLife88
by Member on Jan. 24, 2014 at 10:52 AM
5 moms liked this
I don't believe in divorce if you loved him enough to marry him then love him enough to figure it out... good luck.

I will edit my post. She didn't say he was abusive so please quit thinking I am a bad person for my post...

She should be happy he is the one that wants out. Run and don't look back!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)