Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

advice?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:05 AM
  • 7 Replies
My husband and I seperated last night and I'm not sure what to do. We are on good terms, we just decided that we aren't made for each other. I'm ok emotionally, I just don't really know how to go about divorce... I'm fine but I'm worried about being alone and not having someone there like always. I'm staying with my brother and his wife untill I get back on my feet. I just need some support and advice. Thanks for reading ladies :)
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mishy2
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww sorry to hear that. Glad to hear you guys are still on good terms though. You wil get back on your feet and when the time is right you will find someone new :) I wouldn't rush into anything though. Take time for yourself and let it happen when it happens. Best wishes girl :)

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat. Join us today!                
http://www.cafemom.com/group/119876

emarin77
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:57 AM

Quoting Mishy2:

Aww sorry to hear that. Glad to hear you guys are still on good terms though. You wil get back on your feet and when the time is right you will find someone new :) I wouldn't rush into anything though. Take time for yourself and let it happen when it happens. Best wishes girl :)

Usagi1023
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:51 PM

I agree that it is wonderful that you guys ended it on good terms.Take it one day at a time. Things will  work out. Just take this time to get yourself in order before starting another relationship

FlutterbyMom3
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Wow, I'm sorry. It's a great start that you're at least on good terms with him. It's also great that you do have family that can help you.
I wish you the best of luck.
Runner36
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Lots of hugs coming your way :(  I am sorry to hear when anyone is going through divorce!  I don't know how to go about getting one; but know I added you to my prayer and hug list!!

Serenity7
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:06 PM

Just take it one day at a time

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Good Luck with everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)