Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate valentines day

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:27 AM
  • 23 Replies
Of course my husband spent the money we had put back to go out to eat today. Of course he is out on a car wreck right now. Of course he is self centered today cause he has a cold. Of course we have to go to his moms today! He hasn't even to me happy valentines day he didn't get me squat but here my parents have been married of 20+ years and he got her a big box of chocolates they are going out to eat and my mother didn't even have to remind him they have been writing cute stuff on Facebook and everything.

And I'm just here like "that's a nice rock I like this rock". My ex bf even told me happy valentines day at 12:01 and he has been checking on me.

I think I married the wrong man or something -_-
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PrettyGirl1980
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:00 PM
Does he do other things? Like hold a door open for you, carry the groceries in the house, fix a leaky roof, hold your hand, kiss you, cuddle you? Valentines day is just a day.... If he does things all year round it's probably because he adores you
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:00 PM

What did you do for him this morning?? Anything? 

mamavaness
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Woww..why are you texting your ex at midnight! Maybe thats the problem lol
PrettyGirl1980
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
That could be a part of it

Quoting mamavaness: Woww..why are you texting your ex at midnight! Maybe thats the problem lol
mileysmom331
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:04 PM
I wasn't I was on fb and he messaged me Ronnie my husband actually likes that ex

Quoting PrettyGirl1980: That could be a part of it

Quoting mamavaness: Woww..why are you texting your ex at midnight! Maybe thats the problem lol
mileysmom331
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:05 PM
I woke him up with cuddles and kisses bought him a coffee mug made him some coffee took it to him and then he ran out of the door

Quoting TommyAbby:

What did you do for him this morning?? Anything? 

mileysmom331
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:06 PM
Let's see um no to the door yes to the groceries maybe half if the time no to the roof he kisses me sometimes cuddles half the time it all depends

Quoting PrettyGirl1980: Does he do other things? Like hold a door open for you, carry the groceries in the house, fix a leaky roof, hold your hand, kiss you, cuddle you? Valentines day is just a day.... If he does things all year round it's probably because he adores you
Mishy2
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:27 PM

Have you tried talking to your hubby and letting him know how you feel? Maybe he thinks you are ok with this?

**** Join us at ~*~ MOMMY CHATS ~*~ - a fun place for moms, moms to be, and TTC women to meet other moms, give advice, share stories, make new friends and just chat. Join us today!                
http://www.cafemom.com/group/119876

PrettyGirl1980
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:31 PM
So he does do things at times to show he loves u.

Quoting mileysmom331: Let's see um no to the door yes to the groceries maybe half if the time no to the roof he kisses me sometimes cuddles half the time it all depends

Quoting PrettyGirl1980: Does he do other things? Like hold a door open for you, carry the groceries in the house, fix a leaky roof, hold your hand, kiss you, cuddle you? Valentines day is just a day.... If he does things all year round it's probably because he adores you
Runner36
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Sometimes men get it...sometimes they suck :(  sorry today is a day where your hubby is not getting it :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)