Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:55 PM
  • 16 Replies

My name is Nicole I am a mother of 4 girls as well as a homemaker. I am not married yet I will be married to my mate of 10 years this summer 2014. I wanted to join the group because I am going to be married soon just want to get a better outlook of what marriage is about to everyone here thanks

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 9:13 AM

Welcome Nicole and congrats on your upcoming wedding.. there are a mix of very troubled marriages/relationships in this group as well as dreamy happily in  love ones. Hopefully yours will be one of the dreamy happy ones. : ) Are your girls excited about the wedding?

View Full Size Image YVONNE

AnGLInterrupted
by Kendall on Feb. 16, 2014 at 10:26 AM

Welcome to the group!  :)

Serenity7
by on Feb. 16, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Welcome to the group

LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 16, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Welcome Nicole congrats on your upcoming marriage! Chat share and ask away!

MomToovey
by Marianne on Feb. 16, 2014 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group!

It can kind of feel like Debbie Downer in here, because people tend to come in for advice when they're having a hard time more than to say something good when things are going well. It can sometimes feel like there are no happy marriages. Please don't let us fool you, there are many happily married women in here, and we're just all busy trying to offer advice to the unhappy ones, that we don't always remember to give a shout out to the joys of marriage!

beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 16, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Hello, welcome and congrats!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 18, 2014 at 11:55 PM
Welcome and congrats to you!
When is your wedding?
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:10 AM
Hope you are enjoying the group?
Butterfly_xo
by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 2:30 AM

Hi Nicole, welcome to the group :) Wow 4 girls must be a handful but I'm sure it's loads of fun :) I've been with my fiance for almost 3 years. We will be getting married next Saturday !! I'm super excited and nervous. We have a little boy who just turned 2 on the 2nd. I am also 27 weeks with prince #2. 

deadlights86
by Emily on Feb. 21, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Welcome to the group. We are a great bunch!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)