Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I'm getting married March 1st ❥ **UPDATE&PICS**

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:00 AM
  • 63 Replies
3 moms liked this

I am so nervous !! I'm currently 27 weeks pregnant and I hope I look good in my dress with my baby bump lol..... we've been together for almost 3 years and are going to have our second little prince in May :) We tried to get married summer of 2012, after ds was born, but things didn't work out. First there was an issue with my birth certificate looking like a treasure map and other set backs. So I'm happy that we are finally getting it done. I'm upset that family wont be able to join us. We moved to Seattle and our family is in New York. The only person here is my father who convinced us to move out here in March. The fresh start seemed nice and Seattle is so fun and beautiful, but we've had enough of being away from our families. I miss my nieces and my mother so much !! We're moving back in August and we agreed that before we begin anew in New York, or PA (because we have family there as well) that we should be married. I've wanted this for so long but now that it's finally scheduled, I'm so nervous !! Once we head back east and after we've settled, then we're going to have a big wedding with our families. But even though its going to be a small ceremony next sat, I'm still nervous. This is some serious shit lol 

It was a dream come true ! :)

by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:14 AM
1 mom liked this
♡CONGRATS♡
Sorry Seattle was a bust for you! I'm 45minutes north of there! Its hard being away from family.
Butterfly_xo
by Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Aww thanks !! It def is hard being away from family :( and I want Liam and Luke to grow up around their cousins. We are actually relocating to Lynnwood in a few weeks because its closer to his job.

Quoting Hottmomma607: ♡CONGRATS♡
Sorry Seattle was a bust for you! I'm 45minutes north of there! Its hard being away from family.

EverleighsMommy
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

And I'm sure you'll look gorgeous.

Butterfly_xo
by Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Gah !! I sure do hope so !! And thank you very much !! :)

Quoting EverleighsMommy:

Congrats!

And I'm sure you'll look gorgeous.

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 20, 2014 at 5:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats, so much to look forward to and be excited about, one or actually two weddings, another baby, moving back by family and of course you will look beautiful, all brides look beautiful and  all baby bumps are beautiful too! 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 5:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck !

LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats and sorry Seattle did not work out for you, all happens for a reason! Good luck and share after the wedding.

withsecond
by on Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats! I'm sure you'll look beautiful in your dress.
beeky
by Alexandra on Feb. 20, 2014 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Congrats!

Butterfly_xo
by Member on Feb. 20, 2014 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww thank you !! I didn't even think about the whole picture. That really is a lot to look forward to ! :) 

Quoting earthangel1967:

Congrats, so much to look forward to and be excited about, one or actually two weddings, another baby, moving back by family and of course you will look beautiful, all brides look beautiful and  all baby bumps are beautiful too! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN