Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Hub wants a new toy with income tax

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM
  • 64 Replies

So we arent getting back as much as we had hoped but we will still be able to get the much needed items. Now he wants a grill earlier than we had agreed upon. I told him that it would be nice to finish off our next baby's room before buying a grill.... I feel bad but honestly we would never use the grill. And it would be another thing I would have to clean :/ He says he'll use the piss out of it but he said that about the Foreman we went and bought. Should I just let him buy the grill to make him happy?

For the next baby's room I need a comfy chair in there to BF during the night and we need to get him a new mattress and another stand. We just have over a grand coming to us and with the deep freezer and stocking that up & the much needed clothes our oldest needs I'm afraid that getting the grill will cut into the baby's room

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-) I am love animals, dogs & horses are my favorites. I am the kind of person that you would consider weird and that is okay by me :D I am interested in the why of things not just the how. I also ask the most random questions like why is it considered littering when it is biodegradable?
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamamama00
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:10 AM
You need a grill!!!! Every man needs a grill lol. Screw the baby. (Im kidding:)
JRSMOM0621
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:11 AM

LMAO

Quoting jamamama00: You need a grill!!!! Every man needs a grill lol. Screw the baby. (Im kidding:)

Proud mommy of 1 special angel and 2 boys :-) I am love animals, dogs & horses are my favorites. I am the kind of person that you would consider weird and that is okay by me :D I am interested in the why of things not just the how. I also ask the most random questions like why is it considered littering when it is biodegradable?
angelachristine
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:13 AM

When is the baby due? 

jamamama00
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

LMAO

Quoting jamamama00: You need a grill!!!! Every man needs a grill lol. Screw the baby. (Im kidding:)

I will say that my husband uses our grill nine months of the year....Can you say "jalapeno poppers?!"
JRSMOM0621
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:14 AM

in 2 weeks.....or less.... I am so hoping for less!!

Quoting angelachristine:

When is the baby due? 

JRSMOM0621
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:15 AM

My husband sucks at cooking lol I try to keep his butt out of the kitchen! He can cook some stuff but other things...*shudder*

Quoting jamamama00:
Quoting JRSMOM0621:

LMAO

I will say that my husband uses our grill nine months of the year....Can you say "jalapeno poppers?!"

serenitycat
by Bronze Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:17 AM

we  have a super expensive grill we got about 3 years ago - its practically new - we have used it about 4 times, fathers day and thats about it! 

angelachristine
by Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:21 AM

oh then yeah the grill will have to wait. I'd try and bargain shop as much as possible and tell him he could put whatever is left on a grill. If it isn't enough kmart and sears have layaway and maybe that could be an option.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting angelachristine:

When is the baby due? 

JRSMOM0621
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Yeah my husband is a baby when it comes to rain or cold weather... so it would sit out there more than it would be used :/

Quoting serenitycat:

we  have a super expensive grill we got about 3 years ago - its practically new - we have used it about 4 times, fathers day and thats about it! 

JRSMOM0621
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Yeah we are looking around for the cheapest deep freeze and going to thrift stores for toddler clothing.

Quoting angelachristine:

oh then yeah the grill will have to wait. I'd try and bargain shop as much as possible and tell him he could put whatever is left on a grill. If it isn't enough kmart and sears have layaway and maybe that could be an option.

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Quoting angelachristine:

When is the baby due? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)