Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you meet your Dh?

Posted by   + Show Post

I am sure this question has been asked, but I am new here and love stories are so sweet!! :)

I met my Dh, online...  He emailed me from a date site , and i emailed back. We exchanged about 2-3 emails , then he sent his # to text, I texted him, and talked to him on the phone.  1 week later I met him for a drink ..  never looked back.  We've been togethe almost 5 yrs :)

Signed "The Brat"

family in the van

by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 1:15 PM
Replies (101-106):
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Met my hubby on Craigslist! He had an ad and I answered it! We talked online for a few months. I was in the process of divorce so didn't want anything serious and he had just finalized his. After 3 months talking online he messaged me his number and we texted back and forth. After a week or so we met in person. That was 5 years ago! Been married for 3 1/2 years and love him more n more every day!
by Silver Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 11:00 AM
At a gas station through a mutal friend of ours. There was instant chemistry. He was only going to be a one night stand but found out i was pregnant the next month. Gave him the stay or leave options since we hadnt known each other that long and he chose to stay. We hit 9 years together in july. We have 2 kids.
by Brenda on Mar. 5, 2014 at 12:49 PM

School I was a Jr...

by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 6:47 PM
This might sound a little bit wrong but my husbands dad and my mommy mom dated but they broke up and we've been together for 4 years
by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 5:31 AM

we met in a cemetary. We were both modeling for a gothic calander

by on Mar. 17, 2014 at 9:48 AM
My friend called my dh who I never met to be our dd to go to the club and ever since then we never spent a day apart and had a big wedding 8 months later.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN