Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

how do you..

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 8:11 PM
  • 39 Replies
How do you keep things going happy and lovey dovey in your relationship?
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TheFairest
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Always play nice.
applesgalore
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Take the time to have fun, to get out, do things together, a phone call or text message during the day, making dinner that he likes, we communcate well and that helps out a lot. He is the same. Effort and time.
nicole2884
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 8:26 PM
This its all about taking the time to do things with each other
An do little things like the other day I got him girl scout cookies because I knew it make his day

Quoting applesgalore: Take the time to have fun, to get out, do things together, a phone call or text message during the day, making dinner that he likes, we communcate well and that helps out a lot. He is the same. Effort and time.
kacfl816
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 8:29 PM
I feel like my so is becoming very distant from me.. we really don't communicate very well. I do love him but I am starting to feel like he isn't in love with me. We have a 7 month old and he's a father figure to my 7 year old. I don't know what to do to make our relationship better. I feel like I do a lot for him but I don't feel like its enough

Quoting nicole2884: This its all about taking the time to do things with each other
An do little things like the other day I got him girl scout cookies because I knew it make his day

Quoting applesgalore: Take the time to have fun, to get out, do things together, a phone call or text message during the day, making dinner that he likes, we communcate well and that helps out a lot. He is the same. Effort and time.
applesgalore
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 8:33 PM
Little things can bring a smile and a close feeling and show you care and think about him. A hug and kiss, a look into his eyes. I see so many people go through the motions or say it and you can see its just empty words, no smiles, no warmth.

Quoting nicole2884: This its all about taking the time to do things with each other

nicole2884
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 8:34 PM
It really is about thesmall things ask him about his day. Cuddle on the couch an watch TV. Make his favorite dinner
Men are easy they don't need much
I feel we woman require more lol

Quoting kacfl816: I feel like my so is becoming very distant from me.. we really don't communicate very well. I do love him but I am starting to feel like he isn't in love with me. We have a 7 month old and he's a father figure to my 7 year old. I don't know what to do to make our relationship better. I feel like I do a lot for him but I don't feel like its enough

kacfl816
by Member on Feb. 25, 2014 at 8:38 PM
I think it has a lot to do with the fact I don't want sex right now. I have lost interest in it. We don't kiss or hug. So idk.

Quoting nicole2884: It really is about thesmall things ask him about his day. Cuddle on the couch an watch TV. Make his favorite dinner
Men are easy they don't need much
I feel we woman require more lol

Quoting kacfl816: I feel like my so is becoming very distant from me.. we really don't communicate very well. I do love him but I am starting to feel like he isn't in love with me. We have a 7 month old and he's a father figure to my 7 year old. I don't know what to do to make our relationship better. I feel like I do a lot for him but I don't feel like its enough

earthangel1967
by YVONNE on Feb. 26, 2014 at 3:15 AM

We are best friends and love doing fun things together and try to find new things to try and new places to go which is easy where we live. We both have lots in common as far as interests and beliefs, we love to converse a lot and laugh a lot and talk about everryting fromm silly nonsense to serious issues and current events. We respect and appreciate eachother A LOT and express that often. We are very demonstrative and expressive with our love, lots of hand holding, kissing, cuddling, love notes, emails, texts, phone calls, talking highly of one another to others, being protective of one another, making one another a top priority... making plans for our future together to make our dreams come true and making bucket lists together and working on making those happen also. Doing eachother favors all thetime,  looking for ways we can spoil one anohter or suprise one another every chance we get, just because. Being open honest trustworthy  loyal and transparent. Pray for eachother. so much more

View Full Size Image YVONNE

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 3:18 AM

They're not always. There's no way to keep it that way because neither of us are robots. We just both have to be willing. I was unwilling at one point and that caused issues. He was always willing to work on the marriage. Now i'm making a conscious effort to be at peace as much as I can and be respectful even when disagreeing.

chrissydan
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 5:14 AM
We talk about stuff in our relationship if we are feeling neglected. It takes work and understanding
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN