Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you live where you grew up, and still have those old friends?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:23 AM
  • 46 Replies

So do you still live close to or where you grew up?

And do you still have the friends you had in High School??

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:24 AM

No I grew up in OH and now I am in FL, love FL and would NEVER move back to OH...

I do not even know how to contact any of our old friends I have tried FB and all but nothing :(  We really miss those good old days too!

Abigailhayden
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:36 AM
I feel fortunate To have a group of friends that I have known since I was 9 years old. We are all very close. We get together a few times a year (not as much as we would lke to) but if any one of us ever needs something we are there for eachother. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my girls!!
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:53 AM

I live about an hour away from where I grew up and I'm still in touch with the people I knew growing up.

rock.starPWR
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:53 AM
No, I live several states away. I still keep in touch with some of my old friends, but I've made a lot of new ones here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
toopicky429
by Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:56 AM
I live in the city I spent the most time in. My family moved a lot when I was growing up. I have a few friends from high school still, but they were also friends when I was younger. I attended 7 different schools by high school in three different districts.
EHolstrom
by New Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Yep still small city, same friends give or take a few

LadyBast
by Brenda on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Interesting how most of you still stay in touch, I did for many years in OH and some time after we first moved to FL then after the accident and I went to work things got more complicated and then we moved from a very small town about 10 miles to a nice place then I lost all of the addresses I had back then so I have never found them :( 

Fields456
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:32 PM

Yes and yes 

JessiFaye
by Bronze Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:32 PM

My husband and I bought a house about ten minutes away from where I grew up. I love this area, and wouldn't ever want to live anywhere else. I do still have quite a few close friendships, including my best friend, that I had in high school (and a lot of them all the way back to elementary school). I also went to college nearby, so a lot of those friends live close, too.

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Feb. 26, 2014 at 4:43 PM

I live very close to where I grew up. I am still friends with some HS friends, but we're not super close

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)