Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Nose job ?

Posted by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 12:18 AM
  • 44 Replies

Mobile Photo

Anyone ever had it done ???

I'm really insecure about my nose I think is bing and just like a ball shaped nose , DH is against it , and I'm terrified , but I hate my nose !!!

Did it hurt ? How long to heal? Cost ? Regrets?

My cousin had it done , she claims it the recovery was so fast easy and painless , I call it bull crap lOl
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lulalacroix
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:37 AM

I've never had one.  But you have a beautiful nose, imo you should keep it the way it is.

unsuspected
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:38 AM
You're beautiful.
Butterfly_xo
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 4:00 AM

Seriously ? Your nose is absolutely fine ! I think it fits your face. I was the same way about my nose, but I've dealt with it because everyone around me says its fine and my DH loves me just the way I am. Plus, the thought of having surgery and going under bugs me out lol I think you look perfect just as you are !

Fayanne
by Gold Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 5:20 AM

nope. I wouldn't spend the money on it, and the recovery shots of people who've done it look horrible. Depending on what's done, I can't imagine it's painless.  If your dh is against it, why worry about it?

ReadWriteLuv
by Casey on Mar. 3, 2014 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

If I didn't have to go through the pain and recovery, I would. They break your nose, shave the cartilige and essentially cut off parts of the tip and sew them back together. You have two black eyes and a swollen face for weeks. You don't look normal again for about 2 months, and you have to breathe through your mouth for two weeks because they keep packing up your nostrils. People say it's one of the least pleasant plastic surgery procedures you can have. 

LadyBast
by Brenda on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Nope will never do it even though mine has been broken and is crooked, yours is fine and I think a lot of us hate our noses :)

I think you are beautiful and I need sinus surgery but they want to rebreak my nose and fix it it is very painful and miserable and no I will not mess with it.. Good luck but I say leave yours

Freela
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:05 PM

I've never have one, but I think your nose looks fine.  Having seen some terrible nose jobs, I don't think I'd want to risk it.

Saharra
by Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I did have a septoplasty done because of a deviated septum. BUT- recovery was HORRID. I had to continue to go back to the docs for quite a few months. I've had tons of different surgerys for medical reasons, and I think that one was the worst. I wouldn't do it when you are beautiful as you are. You are unique and a work of art. The little quirks you may have many people don't see and seem bigger to you then anyone else. They make you YOU! :)
withsecond
by on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Your nose looks fine to me.
I have never and will never get plastic surgery. I am how I am and I wouldn't want to risk getting a bad job and end up looking even worse.
starreyedcutie
by Bronze Member on Mar. 3, 2014 at 7:52 PM
Why why why why why would you risk it? What if something goes wrong? Love YOURSELF! Look up nose job horror stories and pictures of what CAN happen...then watch the YOUTUBE video on how it is done. If that doesnt change your mind i dont know what will. Just look at the pics from horrible nose jobs and think of how you would feel.if that were you. You are beautiful. The only thing that needs to change about you is how you view yourself. We are all imperfectly perfect.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN