Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Rate Game.... Bring ur Husbands, Boyfriends, Signifigant others, etc.!!!

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:17 AM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this

This is my husband, a few words about him, he's retired airforce, a wonderful father and devoted husband, he's 30 years old and loves video games....

Okay ladies, let's play a game, it's called rate that husband...

its simple, you post a picture and a little something about ur SO or BF or whatever the case be....

Let's have fun :)

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Krysden
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 10:59 AM

He looks like a very happy guy.  :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 14, 2014 at 11:44 AM
My husband is retired Air force too.
BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 11:50 AM

DH is a wonderful father and husband.  He sacrifices a lot to make sure DD and I have everything we need and want.  He is 32 years old and we've been married for 12 years.  He's funny and kind and just has such a good heart. 

Amandatoo
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:30 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

=) My BFF and my Soulmate!!! We have been together for almost 13 years, Married for 9. Amazing Father and Dh!! He is 46 yrs old and works in Auto Body!! =) Second picture is with our Son, his Mini Me!! =)
tnt-manda
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:43 PM

Mobile Photo

This is one of my favorite pics of him. He works maintenance at a Kohls distribution center and has is own lawn care business.

We have been married 12 yrs and have three boys together. He coaches their little league baseball teams and is an all around family man. He has a great sense of humor, he's a hard worker, serves in our church, and he treats me like a queen, even when I know I dont deserve it. Not to mention, I think he's pretty easy on the eyes. Sorry I know Im bragging, but I really do feel like I struck gold! :)
lapcounter
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't need mine rated I know he is hot and that's all that matters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma3220
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Im going thru a divorce . I now think hes ugly af ... Thank god my baby came out pretty hahahaha !Wtf  did I see in him !! Lol 

MomToovey
by Marianne on Mar. 14, 2014 at 5:26 PM

My husband isn't perfect, but he's the most perfect husband for me and the most perfect dad for our DD!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)