Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Men Claim They Want Sex 4 Hours a Day & We’d Like to See Them Try

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:58 AM
  • 28 Replies

Men Claim They Want Sex 4 Hours a Day & We’d Like to See Them Try

by Adriana Velez

superhero in the sackWhen it comes to sex, the difference between fantasy and reality could be a matter of 4 hours and 12 minutes. Well, that's according to a survey of men on how they'd most like to spend their time. A study sponsored by Unilever deodorants asked men what their "ideal" day would look like, and men said it would include spending 4 hours and 19 minutes having sex.

Wow, guys! That's super ambitious. I have many thoughts on that subject. Let's start with the math, though. An average session of intercourse usually lasts 3 to 7 minutes. What are you planning to do with the extra 4 hours and 12 minutes?

The guys in the study didn't specify whether that 4-plus hours of sex included foreplay, but I'm kind of thinking maybe it should? Because this sounds incredibly strenuous to me. Like, akin to marathon running. How do you train for that? I'm really curious. I don't doubt there are guys who can keep it going for an hour or two, but FOUR!

So let's just assume the guys are including foreplay here. Four hours and 12 minutes of that and making sure your female partner is a happy customer. Now THAT'S an idea I could get behind. Er, well, you know what I mean. And since women are multiorgasmic, this means you're enabling your ladies to go for seconds, maybe even thirds. There is PLENTY of time for that.

So really, what this survey is saying is that the "ideal" day for men would include 4 hours of getting a woman's rocks off. Blowing our minds. Making our toes curl. You know what? That sounds like my "ideal" day as well. Glad we're all on the same page here. Just one more question: How do you feel about making it an even 4 hours and 20 minutes?

Would you want to spend 4 hours and 19 minutes on sex?

by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RheaF
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:22 AM
2 moms liked this
No, and neither would DH, lol.
KW123
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I like that fact that he is a "minute man".  He usually does not want to have sex until 2am.  That 2am, I rather sleep!

deadlights86
by Emily on Mar. 21, 2014 at 12:45 PM

My dh would probably fall apart if he tried.

withsecond
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 1:00 PM

No, that is way too long. lol

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:41 PM

They didn't say it had to be 4 hours all at once.   It could be broken down:  20 minutes of sex, 13 times a day? 

lol

And in answer to the question: Not likely

Sarah_Moore
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:43 PM
That's not normal? Lol, guess I married a freak...
Devious333
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:44 PM
Lol my ex and I were like that but dh and I have never had sex that long or that much in one day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaTinie
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Oh good I'm not the only one.
Dh can go forever....or at least that's what it seems like!

Quoting Sarah_Moore: That's not normal? Lol, guess I married a freak...
Sarah_Moore
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 2:56 PM
So I guess we are the lucky women ;) yaaaaay for energizer bunny hubbies, lol! When I read the replies to this post I was like "what? Seriously no one does that regularly?" I was in disbelief...

Quoting MamaTinie: Oh good I'm not the only one.

MamaTinie
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Defiantly can be fun. Learned not to let mine get drunk though...he doesn't get hangovers, but 8 hrs was exhausting!

Quoting Sarah_Moore: So I guess we are the lucky women ;) yaaaaay for energizer bunny hubbies, lol! When I read the replies to this post I was like "what? Seriously no one does that regularly?" I was in disbelief...

Quoting MamaTinie: Oh good I'm not the only one.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN