Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Adulterer !!!!

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:10 PM
  • 93 Replies

So my husband will do something out of wack that will make me question his fidelity then he will give me the passwords to all of his stuff like facebook, google, etc. Well once he notices I have actually looked at something of his he will go to work and change his password and ask why I need to look at his things.

I tell him the truth about how I feel. "If you don't want me to look at your stuff stop giving me reasons to feel like i need to.

Edited for you ladies who don't seem to understand the first sentence.

My husband has had online conversations with an Ex stating how he will always be hers...She wished it was her walking down the isle.....then he was talking to a coworker and said he would screw some lady that was at his job.....Numerous things that make me question him. So to me when he gave me his password and vowed he would not do those things again I thought all of that was behind us. Then all of a sudden one day he doesn't want me to have access to anything and decides to change his password again which makes me think something is up. Normally when he is being secretive something is up.

And....To the ladies who are saying they have NEVER gone through there spouses emails or Facebook stop lying. We all wonder what they do at times. When I intially went through his facebook it was to add new pictures of our family because he had pictures of only himself on his profile. That's when I started to wonder why and went through his messages and saw the ex and the conversation that they had. It's not that I just like to dig and dig for no apparant reason. In what marriage do you need secrets???? I have none but it seems he has many as the time goes on.

by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LeKendria
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:47 PM
B
LeKendria
U
LeKendria
M
LeKendria
P
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 21, 2014 at 9:56 PM
I'm sorry I've got nothing.
If you trust him,why the need to look?
LeKendria
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:21 PM
Did u read the post?

Quoting Hottmomma607: I'm sorry I've got nothing.
If you trust him,why the need to look?
deadlights86
by Emily on Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:40 PM

It doesn't sound like you trust him at all. I trust my hubby I don't look at his stuff.

LeKendria
by Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:49 PM
Are you ladies reading the post?? It's already clear that I do not trust him because he keeps doing things to make me question his fidelity. My question (which I did not put in post) how would you feel about what is going on??? Him being secretive all of a sudden?

Quoting deadlights86:

It doesn't sound like you trust him at all. I trust my hubby I don't look at his stuff.

AdoptingMommy
by on Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:52 PM
What reason other than him changing his password do you have not to trust him. He is his own person. He is allowed to have email accounts and Google without you feeling privileged to look. If my husband does something nice for me (which he does often) he gets email confirmation if I were checking it wouldn't be a surprise when the flowers come. Or he books something special. Grow up!
m0mmy0ftw02012
by Bronze Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 10:55 PM
1 mom liked this

i would want to know... i would do what you did and if he questioned me i would ask him flat out... are you cheating on me?! You should really found out... there is always a reason guys do stupid sh*t... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN