Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

I feel like losing it..

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 6:32 AM
  • 8 Replies
Yea right about now I feel like my world is crashing down on me.My husband got lock up.We been waiting for ths day.Dam even when a person trys to change things always happen.Sometimes feel like I been cursed.Evertime things start to get good.It never fails that something always goes wrong..
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 6:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Mar. 25, 2014 at 6:34 AM

So you knew this day was coming.. what did you do to prepare yourself to take care of you and your kids before it was going to happen?

What did he do? How long will he be in? How many kids? 

ccarlin
by on Mar. 25, 2014 at 7:03 AM
It's a long story.But he was on the run for 2weeks.A lot has happen within this 5months between Him and i lost my mom to some man that she wanted to be with that is a pervert.Am juggling being bipolar a mother a wife and a stay home mom with a terrible twos at home lucky the other 3 r at school.Am trying to find a job.I really dont like being around a lot of people.But I just been waiting for someone to call me to say u got the job.Am trying to the best.I been through so much.But I am trying not to give up.
m0mmy0ftw02012
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Thats the way life is. You have to put up the pieces and move on. Im sorry your going through this. Have you been able to save any money to help in case this did happen? Stay positive and hope for the best. Good luck.

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2014 at 10:28 AM

He was on the run? I never understand when our clients do that. They always get caught and it just makes their sentence 10x worse. It's not like the judicial system is going to want to let a dumbass out to roam the streets. We had one make it almost a year before getting caught. Probation and parole are not likely to ever be granted to such people. The whole "flight risk" thing. So yeah, don't get it at all. Sorry he's an idiot, you're probably better off without him. It's not like he could possibly be supporting you and his family while he's on the run anyway.

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 9:39 AM

No advice, just wanted to wish you luck.

lucyblue202
by Member on Mar. 26, 2014 at 3:53 PM

That's the way life is. Good things happen...and bad things happen.

ccarlin
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 5:42 AM
Wi for hearing me everyonell his my idiot and his gonna be out next week.And they got for something that wasn't his fault.And not that kind of female or person how leave someone who need my emotional support.And his my husband father my kids.And I believe in marriage through thick and thin and till death do us part.But I've been through so much.and I'm a strong woman.But thanks everyone for listening...
Monsita
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 6:26 AM
Hugs.
So sorry!

You said it, you strong!
You are a mother, who will find a way to face the challenges in life, to protect your children.
Now, more than ever, your kids need you!
You are, all they have. You are the only parent left standing!
Please, have faith, if he is innocent, he will be free on no time!

Quoting ccarlin: Wi for hearing me everyonell his my idiot and his gonna be out next week.And they got for something that wasn't his fault.And not that kind of female or person how leave someone who need my emotional support.And his my husband father my kids.And I believe in marriage through thick and thin and till death do us part.But I've been through so much.and I'm a strong woman.But thanks everyone for listening...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)