Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

have you ever cheated?

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 6:17 PM
  • 93 Replies
just curious everyone always talks about the men cheating how many of you have cheated and why? did your dh leave or stay?
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kayleesmom42328
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 6:18 PM
No I love my husband too much to ever cheat on him.
withsecond
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 6:23 PM
No, I've never cheated on my husband.
Sammie0402
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:11 PM
3 moms liked this
No way! I could never live with myself, I'd die inside. I can't even lie about dumb little things like if my husband says he wants a certain something for a gift and I buy it, if he asks me if I bought it and I tell him no he knows I'm lying lol. I'm a terrible liar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Deannie1258
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:15 PM
No and I never would. I love my husband and this is something that I would never even consider. Hugs Deannie
cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:15 PM

Never have and never will

KJAM152023
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Not in this relationship but in my first relationship I was young and dumb I confessed almost immediately and we went for another 3 years before breaking up I can never see my self doing that again it's not fair to him and very selfish if me
artistmom889
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:19 PM

NOPE. not even when we were dating.......from  a six hour distance.

CrunchMaMaBear
by Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this
never. im not a cheater. I would never do that to someone. im too honest, I. could never live with myself
yourpassion
by Kristen on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:21 PM
No, I couldn't do that. I'd have the decency to end the relationship first.
Brattzilla
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:21 PM

NO WAY!  I dont even put myself in any situation that it would even be possible.

In my previous marriage, I was a very friendly person, and I would talk and laugh with everyone, and just be little miss social, until rumors began, and although i never cheated, I put myself into conversations , or situations where it was probably boarderline. And Because I know that, and I recognize that, I am very very cautious not to even remotely put myself in those predictaments again. 

I give the vibe of "Do not Approach me, I am not interested"...  its all in how you present yourself, and I present myself as I AM MARRIED back off :)

My Dh works out of town, every week, he is gone from home a lot, either one of us could at any given time, however, that is not how we operate, its not how we think, and it is not how we love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)