Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok. so I'm the only one responsible for me being pregnant? oh. really?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:20 AM
  • 29 Replies
This is what he said to me, word for word:

Ya. So you are pregnant. You had choices. You are not going to get at me using that. Won't work.

Boy did I pick myself a winner, or what?
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
earthangel1967
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:30 AM

im sorryhugs Awww  sweetie that is awful! I am  so sorry but if that is who and what he is then I am at least grateful you are seeing it now so you can remove this toxic person from your life as much as you are able to (and be sure to get Child support!!!... he doesn't have to like it, let the law enforce it and you just  focus on you  and your child and creating a life you guys deserve that he is not worthy of. ) When someone feels like they poke a hole in your soul and drains the light out of you they are like a toxic vampire.... and the best revenge is to move on without him and to live a better and happy life  DESPITE him, without him and he'll see it or know about  it and he can live with what he lost for the rest of his life without you. 

good luck

View Full Size Image YVONNE

JaeSung
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Isn't it? Honestly, I'd rather not have anything from him. I would only accept having to try to get child support if I were forced to.

He'll only see it if we stay friends on facebook. Once I break up with someone I don't keep them in my life. Especially when they have treated me like he has.
earthangel1967
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:10 AM

Quoting JaeSung: Isn't it? Honestly, I'd rather not have anything from him. I would only accept having to try to get child support if I were forced to. He'll only see it if we stay friends on facebook. Once I break up with someone I don't keep them in my life. Especially when they have treated me like he has.

JaeSung
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:16 AM
Thank you.

Quoting earthangel1967: Quoting JaeSung: Isn't it? Honestly, I'd rather not have anything from him. I would only accept having to try to get child support if I were forced to.

He'll only see it if we stay friends on facebook. Once I break up with someone I don't keep them in my life. Especially when they have treated me like he has.
earthangel1967
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:33 AM
1 mom liked this

You are welcome sweetie... I wish I had  magic words that could make everything better for you just like "that".. unfortunately we  both know there is no such thing. I am SO relieved and PROUD OF YOU that  you really sound like you have a good head on your shoulders and even though painful emotions can easily cloud anyone's judgement, it  sounds  like you are thinking very clearly and in your best interest and already planning a brighter future for yourself even now, with this pain so fresh. That says a LOT about you and makes me have VERY high hopes for you and belief in you. HUGS 

Remember you can come to this group where there are a LOT Of caring ladies to vent or get emotional support along the way, I am sure none  of us want you to feel alone  in this. That is what friends are for and I truly consider the  ladies here friends. 

Quoting JaeSung: Thank you. Quoting earthangel1967: Quoting JaeSung: Isn't it? Honestly, I'd rather not have anything from him. I would only accept having to try to get child support if I were forced to. He'll only see it if we stay friends on facebook. Once I break up with someone I don't keep them in my life. Especially when they have treated me like he has.

JaeSung
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 4:47 AM
I only wish I could have done this years ago. The very day he told me if I didn't have an abortion he would leave.
earthangel1967
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh I thought he JUST said this, like today or something... oh so you already had your child  awhile back then and had stayed with him after that for some time and now you are feeling more enlightened and empowered to move forward and upward without him?  

There is a saying that Most of us do the best we can with what we know and  understand at the time.. and when we know better... we do better.... 

So things will get better now : ) 

Quoting JaeSung: I only wish I could have done this years ago. The very day he told me if I didn't have an abortion he would leave.

JaeSung
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 5:29 AM
No. He did. This is my third time being pregnant by him. The first time he basically forced me to have an abortion. The second time he asked if we could do the same thing we did before. I told him no. Ended up miscarrying.

Took me a while, but at least I am wiser now.
earthangel1967
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 6:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh my gosh... that is absolutely heartbreaking!!!!! I am beyond sorry for all you have been thru and like I said when we know better we do better and I  hope your new life will be so much brighter and happier and wonderful to help heal your painful past as much as possible.  I am hoping that while that was all your suffering thru darkness ... from today forward will be your dawn and rainbows. : ) 

Quoting JaeSung: No. He did. This is my third time being pregnant by him. The first time he basically forced me to have an abortion. The second time he asked if we could do the same thing we did before. I told him no. Ended up miscarrying. Took me a while, but at least I am wiser now.

Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Holy cow, ... I'm sorry, but geez... you didn't see through him the first time? He 'forced' you to have an abortion? No one does that to me.

Pull your self-respect up off the floor and move on.

Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)