Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

leaving him

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:58 AM
  • 25 Replies
I feel it's inevitable. But what's the best way to go about it?

In a message, so I can just get it done and over with?

Or should I be more respectful, and wait til I see him, to end things?
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 11:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TommyAbby
by Melissa on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

How old are you?

How long have you been with him?

If you hate him, message him and go..

JaeSung
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 12:06 PM
1 mom liked this
41. Since January 2011.
I'm beginning to hate him.

He doesn't even realize how the things he does and says, are just wrong.
LeKendria
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:32 PM
Have you discussed these things with him ?

Quoting JaeSung: 41. Since January 2011.
I'm beginning to hate him.

He doesn't even realize how the things he does and says, are just wrong.
JaeSung
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:36 PM
I've tried. But now there are new things. Like him putting all the responsibility on me about pregnant. As if he couldn't wear condoms. And he's the one who said he wanted me to stop taking my birth control pills.
earthangel1967
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't make it about him under the conditions of why you are leaving in my opinion.... in this situation, I would make it about YOU and for you to end it the way that  you feel most inclined to in order for YOU to feel the most closure, the most strength and confidence and  empowerment. To make sure YOU get YOUR message across. He certainly has not been even close to respectful with you.  If you leave suddenly by message and know yourself to know you will live to regret that inside then  don't to it that way but if you will feel better doing it that way , then do it! Listen to your gut instincts and inner intuitions and don't live with any more regret than  you already do. End it YOUR way that is best for YOU!  The most important thing though it to just END it asap and firmly and clearly, no mixed messages, no room for hope or doubt. So you can focus on you and your baby 

View Full Size Image YVONNE

NDADanceMom
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:55 PM
I would have a bag packed for him and have a friend or his parents come get him. Tell him he is not right for you but you wish him well. I wouldn't speak to him about plans for the baby till closer to your due date. Since you are not married you have soul custody
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 30, 2014 at 1:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Just get things in order then tell him its time to move on.
JaeSung
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 2:42 PM
His parents live too far away. And he barely sees or speaks to them. I do know of a friend though. But he has a crap load of stuff here. Don't know if his friend would want it all.

And it seems he wants to want to talk about things once he gets back. That isn't going to change anything. Especially if he can't see what he did wrong, and is going to lay all the blame and responsibility at my feet.
Fayanne
by Platinum Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:30 PM

just leave.

MomToovey
by Marianne on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree, you should do it however you feel the most comfortable. Do it on your terms, you have that right.

Good luck, momma.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)