Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wedding Ideas???

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:25 PM
  • 7 Replies

So April 17th the future hubster and I are gettting hitched. Im so beyond excited. I just ordered our wedding bands online!!! Since I am a little over 5 months preggo we have decided simple is best so we are just going to do a courthouse ceremony and then go out to eat and take a mini honeymoon to Greenville, Sc. Next year we are planning a big wedding ceremony for family and friends but for now it will be just the 2 of us and myabe my 2 best friends. We could be getting married in a jail cell with ring pops and I would still be just as elated!!! Does anyone have any ideas for any additional wedding festivities, just for the 2 of us. I was thinking to surprise him with a wedding photo shoot but I'd like to maybe do something else really sweet just to let him know how excited and lucky I feel to be marrying the man of my dreams and best friend. Its both of our second marriages so I really want it to be perfect. Any suggestions ar greatly appreciated! Thanks Yall! :)

baby development

by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MomToovey
by Marianne on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:50 PM

Congratulations!!!

As far as ideas, I don't really have much to suggest without knowing the two of you. One idea I do have though is to make a book. Shutterfly has paperback photobooks you can make that aren't terribly expensive. You can make a book, using pictures of the two of you throughout your relationship and list the "101 reasons why" you love him :)

TheGlitterMaker
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

OH wow! thats actually a really good idea!!!

Quoting MomToovey:

Congratulations!!!

As far as ideas, I don't really have much to suggest without knowing the two of you. One idea I do have though is to make a book. Shutterfly has paperback photobooks you can make that aren't terribly expensive. You can make a book, using pictures of the two of you throughout your relationship and list the "101 reasons why" you love him :)

baby development

Krysden
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:56 AM

No ideas here but I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your upcoming wedding and your budle of joy.  :) 

deadlights86
by Emily on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:21 AM

I'm really bad with suprises but congrats on the wedding! Make sure someone takes some pictures we love wedding pictures. 

TheGlitterMaker
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:23 AM

we have a wedding shoot set up for after the wedding.

Quoting deadlights86:

I'm really bad with suprises but congrats on the wedding! Make sure someone takes some pictures we love wedding pictures. 

baby development

VintageWife
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:27 AM

Congrats!

LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:26 PM

Congrats share pics after!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)