Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

what would u do?

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:14 AM
  • 15 Replies
My childhood love out of the state came here gt married for Immigration purpose.I was work he wouldn't be anytime soon we talk abt dat bfore he came here, I had no problem with that. Then we were gd until I gave this men a cell phone he did more then a 360 he 960 he was on da phone with everybody n their mama, We were having a lot of issues this man call the cops on me for no reason he didn t speak any english I could of toll the cops anything I wanted if I was a mean person.I let that go at this point I was fedup I moved I didn 't want him with me, he came anyway , by dat time I didn't know I was pregnant I couldn t syand him, he had a family up north I'm n fl in I was put on bed rest around 6m then I go live with Family he move abt 2 wewks b4 baby s born.I didn t sweat it .he came back to he saw are son when he was 9 m. He came back maybe nov.to stay now not living with no job his Immigration work permit expired so he needs me this hurts me so bad till day I asking my self where did I go wrong.I dnt want to take him bak bcuz of his ego, I love this men since I was 14,I
married bf I had a child b4 it always come back to him.. I told my self if I wasn t with him I'm alway going to wonder. what if? And I feel like he should fight to gt me back.
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like he's in it for the papers and not for love.  I'm sorry that you are going through all of this.  I would file for divorce and let immigration deal with him. 

Marinemom03
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:13 AM
He's using u...U need to move on. He's not gonna change
He's selfish
dawnrothbaum
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Your dh isn't working? Will he lose his citizenship? What else can you do for him at this point? He married you so he can gain citizenship. He may have loved you at one point, but he doesn't love or respect you now. Des he help support your child financially? If so, where is he getting the money from?

furbabymum
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:18 AM
2 moms liked this

Get him deported, problem solved.

myloveismyfaith
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:33 PM
This relationship seems too one sided. I know it's hard to take, but he seems to be in it only to stay in this country. You owe it to yourself an your child to find someone who loves you for you, not for his citizenship.
LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:42 PM

He is using you and I agree with what has been said divorce and let them deal with it not you!

LaughCryLive
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:28 AM
3 moms liked this

Your post made my eyes bleed.

shadow_lark
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry.....I wish I could offer advice, but I honestly have no idea what you are trying to say. For whatever is happening, I can say this: make any decisions with your children in mind and what's best for them. They need a stable, loving environment and if that isn't being offered right now, then getting there can be your starting point.
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry but this post is the hardest post I've ever attempted to read. Please no disrespect, but next time, stop with the text talk, and write out the words. I have zero idea what the hell you're trying to say.

jolie06
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 12:24 AM
Well, no matter what I'm in it .I did not want to be part of his immigration anymore because I was very upset when we went to the interview.so they denied his case n now he can t work kinda have to start all over again. Yeah when he was working he was helping his not that type a guy. He just doesn't like for someone else to be the boss, Meaning if he doesn 't have a job he s not going to be happy.

Quoting dawnrothbaum:

Your dh isn't working? Will he lose his citizenship? What else can you do for him at this point? He married you so he can gain citizenship. He may have loved you at one point, but he doesn't love or respect you now. Des he help support your child financially? If so, where is he getting the money from?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)