Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Do you know his passwords?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:47 PM
  • 77 Replies

My husband was expecting an email for a possible job and called to ask me to check his email for him today so I did. My cousin was over listening to the conversation since he was on speakerphone (I was cooking and my hands were dirty), and she said, "You know his password?" I told her I do. I know the passwords to all of his accounts, and he knows all of mine. She said that was so bizarre and she didn't even know what accounts her husband had, much less what his passwords are for those accounts. She also said there's no way he'd grant her email access even if she asked. I find THAT bizarre. So what about you? Do you know his passwords? If not, would he give them if you asked, or would he balk and cause drama over it?

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 4:48 PM
Of course I do and he knows mine. Why wouldn't he?
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Yup, we both know each other's

ambergem
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 5:55 PM
Same.

Quoting la_bella_vita:

Yup, we both know each other's

jenbah81
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:02 PM
Yep! We have always known each others passwords.
kns2004
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:04 PM
Yes i know them, and he knows mine.
ladytweet
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:06 PM

yes he knows them all bc mostly its his name lol and i know his just like he gives me his bank card all the time but my friends think its weird and his friends are like what if she takes all your money lol why we keep our life private ! idc what everyone else dose it works for us 

Makhismom
by Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:17 PM

First off ROLL TIDE :) Second thats one of our "rules" we know passwords on every account for each other. I dont think its bizarre. Just something that made us more comfortable. We met online on POF and deleted our accounts there togather.

RheaF
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Yep, we know each other's passwords. No big deal. Neither of us feel the need for that level of privacy. No need for drama, and if there were....I would think there was something to hide. (he would too for that matter)

committed4ever
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Some marriages have this thing called "privacy". That's how they show their oneness as a couple - by hiding things from each other. Now THAT'S bizarre! LOL!
bmw29
by Bronze Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 6:52 PM
Yes, I set up all of his stuff. LOL He doesn't exactly know mine but it wouldn't take him long to guess. Haha
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)