Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How did you meet?

Posted by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:54 AM
  • 247 Replies
2 moms liked this

My husband and I met in college in 1995. He was the roommate of a classmate of mine. I was standing talking to Henry, the classmate, when this T-bird came by and Henry flagged it down. Kevin, my husband, pulled over to us, rolled down the window, and gave me the full once-over over the top of his shades, lol, so cute!

in love

So how did you and your SO meet?

by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Roo1234
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:56 AM
Local chatboard back in 1994
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:00 AM
2 moms liked this

We met at a roller skating rink when we were 13...started dating 3 years later and got married when we were 20...that was 18 years ago. :-) 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

ElenaC08
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this
On myspace through a mutual friend. Romantic right? Lol he messaged me "hey cutie " lol we were 17, were about to be 26.
UCFknight
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

At a summer leadership class for our JROTC program our sophomore year of high school. He almost hit me with a 1x3 board while doing an obstacle course! Aaahhhh, love!! That was 15 years ago. We have been married for almost 11 years now. 

Jenneric2012
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this
We met in middle school. We were good friends till about 16 dated off and on. I got pregnant at 17. We lived together for 5 years and finally tied the knot in Oct 2012! With our dear son at our side.
kbutton24
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
First day of kindergarten. We've been friends for 20 years :)
carrollq21
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Through a mutual friend she use to date his brother and we all hung out. He was driving the car we got into and thought he was hot right away. Major crush. I was 16 and that was 15 yrs ago
pinkfairy0206
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:08 AM
2 moms liked this
We met through mutual friends at 17. We became friends hung out through the next few months and then kind of lost touch. He called me a couple months later, we started hanging out again and then he officially asked me to be his girlfriend:) been together now 13 years! Married 12 in July.
morristatiana
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
I was an assistant store manager at a store in the mall when he and his best friend walked past the store and just so happened to notice me working so they came in to look for "flip flops" lol his friend was putting in hard work to get my number, but he just stood back and watched.. I ended up giving him my number instead lol and almost 4 years later we are married 😊
michellej428
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
We met at my best friends pool party when I was 14. We were good friends for 2 years before we started to date.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)