Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

How did you tell your SO?

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:29 PM
  • 97 Replies
1 mom liked this
That you're pregnant?
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sdodge26
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:35 PM

With our daughter he was out talking to my dad and uncle and was saying he's never having kids........... lol I was in talking a test n it was positive. He came into our bedroom a few mins later and I just said I'm pregnant. He was scared but said ok. This time he was in bed and I came in and said ready for round 2??? And showed him the test and he laughed n said ok. 

TheMommaJessie
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:35 PM

he was standing in the bathroom door every time i took a pregnancy test. with ds i wasn't even off birth control a month and just wasn't feeling quiet right so after my last class of the day (i was doing college) i went to walmart picked up some things and a 5 pack of the blue digitals (i was sure i wasn't pregnant) and took one that afternoon thinking naw im not preggers no way to soon. he laughed at me and said just take it so i did my thing and i swear as soon as that pee touched it it popped up pregnant instantly i was like no way. My dh said i got white as a sheet and looked like i was going to fall off the toilet lol. i took one the next morning just to make sure it wasn't a fluke positive (that time he was sleeping) i had a morning class. with our dd we tried 3 months and got a positive right after vday.  they are 3 1/2 and 1 1/2

jtjrpsmmy
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I kept telling him that I was and I don't get pregnant easily. He never believed me. So he drove all the way home from work to see the test himself. lol It took me 6 yrs to get pregnant.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

MrsSexyCurtains
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 12:47 PM
I texted him a pic of the test and asked if he saw the pink lines. He kept saying no and that's negative. Lol poor hubby, he was looking for a plus sign and I had those .99 cent two pink line test. It took us 4 years to get pregnant so he was waiting for the dr to confirm it before he believed it.
StreetsAhead
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:00 PM

He was there when I did the test.

I told him I was late when we were watching telly

deadlights86
by Emily on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I honestly can't remember.

Emmaleigha
by Emma on Apr. 9, 2014 at 1:59 PM

And with our first he was taking a shower when I took the test.

With our second his mom and my mom both kept asking if I was pregnant and I kept telling them no but they kept asking and I finally took a test with him there and it was positive before I even set it down.

With our twins I put a shirts on our oldest that said "Big Brother" and "Big Sister". Took him awhile to notice,

BonitaM
by Ruby Member on Apr. 9, 2014 at 2:04 PM

I showed him the pregnancy test.  I think he saw it first because he got this big smile on his facce and then I started crying. lol

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 9, 2014 at 3:58 PM

He knew. We both knew I was late and he is the one that told me to test. He called me to find out the results while I was at work.

LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 9, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Yep

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN