Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Sunday plans

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 5:19 AM
  • 55 Replies
What is on the agenda?
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 5:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Rebecca7708
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 5:24 AM
Well, we're having a birthday party for my son. His Birthday was actually in February but, this was the only time that my best friend and my favorite cousin were both going to be in Maine at the same time. Also, his birthday is the beginning of February so it's still kinda close to Christmas, and at least in April we can go outside to play!
TheFairest
by Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 5:28 AM
We might have a double date with good friends. Let's see if it all lines up with the babysitter (my sis, lol)
Rosebud27aj
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Tomorrow, nothing that I know of. Tonight my dh and me are actually going out alone. We're going to see Bill Engvall. I'm so excited to him again. 

✌ Operation: Health Revolution ✌

Looking for advice, tips, change to your lifestyle? Needing support to make that change? Look no more❣ ø Tolerance for Drama, Friendly, and Supportive❣ Join and let us help make the resolution a revolution❣ ツ 

UCFknight
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

The cherry blossoms are in full bloom in DC. Sunday is also my husband's birthday. So we are going to see the cherry blossoms, have a picnic at the national mall, and fly some kites!

Raeann11
by Silver Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 12:44 PM

Going out to lunch with my girlfriends and working on a knitting project.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 12, 2014 at 12:45 PM
Boy I sure skipped over Saturday?! LOL Tomorrow we are going for a drive.
Fun! Where is he going to be? Bill Engvall is funny. DH&I went to a comedy show last night.

Quoting Rosebud27aj:

Tomorrow, nothing that I know of. Tonight my dh and me are actually going out alone. We're going to see Bill Engvall. I'm so excited to him again. 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 12, 2014 at 12:46 PM
AWESOME!
What are you knitting and where you going to eat?

Quoting Raeann11:

Going out to lunch with my girlfriends and working on a knitting project.

Rosebud27aj
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Lol. He's gonna be at foxwoods. He's my favorite comedian. 

Quoting Hottmomma607: Boy I sure skipped over Saturday?! LOL Tomorrow we are going for a drive. Fun! Where is he going to be? Bill Engvall is funny. DH&I went to a comedy show last night.
Quoting Rosebud27aj:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 12, 2014 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this
That sounds like the picture perfect day. Happy birthday to your husband.

Quoting UCFknight:

The cherry blossoms are in full bloom in DC. Sunday is also my husband's birthday. So we are going to see the cherry blossoms, have a picnic at the national mall, and fly some kites!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 12, 2014 at 12:47 PM
I hope you get one?
Where you going?

Quoting TheFairest: We might have a double date with good friends. Let's see if it all lines up with the babysitter (my sis, lol)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)