Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Dh and I are tag teaming these

Posted by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 1:51 PM
  • 15 Replies
Evil dust bunnies !!! Do you all do spring cleaning with your dh as a team or by yourself ...
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 1:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
withsecond
by on Apr. 12, 2014 at 2:39 PM

I do spring cleaning and all cleaning by myself. 

My husband will do laundry though so that helps. All other cleaning is done by me but I prefer it that way. It's easier for me to clean when nobody is home. 

MomToovey
by Marianne on Apr. 12, 2014 at 9:59 PM

We both do it, but on our own time. DH usually tackles stuff while I'm out for a run or in school with DD. I tend to do mine at night when he's at work and DD is sleeping.

deadlights86
by Emily on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:53 PM

I always think dh is going to help and I'm always dissapointed. I waste more time waiting for help than I do cleaning.

JessiFaye
by Bronze Member on Apr. 12, 2014 at 11:58 PM
1 mom liked this

We split it. Makes things so much easier! 

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 12:01 AM

I do all the indoor spring cleaning and make him a list of things that need to be fixed.  I generally buy the materials too and he just has to do it.  He does the outdoor spring cleaning stuff and any heavy lifting that I can't do. 

JDsWifey
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:53 AM

I do most of the cleaning (mainly because I am very particular about how things are cleaned), but my husband will help if he is at home.

LadyBast
by Brenda on Apr. 13, 2014 at 5:58 PM

Yes we do it as a team he helps so much!

anotherandree
by Bronze Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:04 PM
Depends. I tend to be more motivated to do the inside cleaning, but we both do the other side stuff together. In fact, we just redid and cleaned out the garage today!
cali_angel_girl
by Amy :) on Apr. 13, 2014 at 6:13 PM

Same here.

Quoting JDsWifey:

I do most of the cleaning (mainly because I am very particular about how things are cleaned), but my husband will help if he is at home.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lindsey1126
by Member on Apr. 13, 2014 at 7:13 PM
I did my spring cleaning by myself. I would be dead waiting on my husband to do anything besides wash dishes and do laundry.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)