Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Love & Marriage Love & Marriage

Nice try, skank!

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:25 AM
  • 104 Replies
1 mom liked this

Does it every happen to you when you go to the grocery store with your handsome hubby and some girl immediately drops something on the floor to bend over in front you two walking?

LOL This is such an old school trick and it never works with me ( my man would not even want to look, he turns away). I am like but honey, she is so desperately trying to get your attention...He is usually disgusted by that type anyways... lol 

"Nice try, silly  lol . Get your own man!". 

by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Hmm not that obviously and not all the time but some females are ridiculously desperate.
LuvMyBoys09
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:57 AM
1 mom liked this
I've never had women do that....at least, not while I'M with him.
There have been women that have flirted with him in front of me but it makes me feel good because I have something that they can't have.

He's sexy as hell....I don't blame women a bit for getting a little flustered around him.
4kings1queen
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 1:02 AM
Not like that. I've had women ask him for his number in front of me. Very bold.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 15, 2014 at 1:06 AM
What?? Wow!
Pink.Sunshine.
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Wow!!!!! That is crazy. I have church ladies passing off (or trying to) pass their numbers off to my Husband under the guise of "fellowship" Bish, you better find a single man to fellowship with. I don't play when it comes to my Husband. Don't disrespect our union.

Quoting 4kings1queen: Not like that. I've had women ask him for his number in front of me. Very bold.

BonitaM
by Platinum Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 6:59 AM
1 mom liked this

same here

Quoting LuvMyBoys09: I've never had women do that....at least, not while I'M with him. There have been women that have flirted with him in front of me but it makes me feel good because I have something that they can't have. He's sexy as hell....I don't blame women a bit for getting a little flustered around him.

Marinemom03
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 7:03 AM
Sort of.the girls flirt endlessly and Eddie is a sweet guy and will say things like Ty hun and they always think it's a opening or something.even when I'm with him
He never bothers with them tho.I trust him
Acid
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:06 AM
8 moms liked this

I love it when people post stuff like this.

If your man is so disgusted and wouldn't want to look, why do you care what women do to try to get his attention?

I find it flattering and it makes me feel good that there are women who find him just as attractive as I do.

I'm secure enough in my relationship that I don't need to post it on Cafemom to get validation that the women are slutty.

Lil_fox13
by Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:30 AM

...It is not like that. I want to hear other people's stories. 

I am cool with slutty women trying though lol 

Quoting Acid:

I love it when people post stuff like this.

If your man is so disgusted and wouldn't want to look, why do you care what women do to try to get his attention?

I find it flattering and it makes me feel good that there are women who find him just as attractive as I do.

I'm secure enough in my relationship that I don't need to post it on Cafemom to get validation that the women are slutty.

aimesnyc
by Amy on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:33 AM
1 mom liked this
If they have, I don't notice. I guess I just don't assume that everyone wants my husband. *shrug* Or I'm too busy/distracted.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)